Jones pelvis thrust to DC mean?

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1z3xrae.gif

like is there a history/meaning behind the gesture or something, or did he just make it up there and then?

oh , you didnt know?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

your ass better call somebody

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's quite obviously suggested something along the lines of suck/take this/that to me

I think he's just showing him his cool new fight shorts.

Damn it you fuckers above me got the best lines

It's an ancient Japanese sign of respect.

Jones embodies the spirit of a martial artist.

I knew Jones was in DX, that bastard. would have bet more wisely if I was 100%.

I saw it somewhere but I can't remember where.

It's like an inverse Chuck Lidell cross?

it means jon jones was working overtime with some zuffa marketing dipshit on how to be a heel. after his next fight he'll probably headbutt the american flag or leave the cage with two white teenage girls under each arm

Let's get ready to suckkkk it!!

I remember I did that once in grade 3 and after doing it I felt immature. Interesting to see a grown man, world champion and father do it.

it means jon jones was working overtime with some zuffa marketing dipshit on how to be a heel. after his next fight he'll probably headbutt the american flag or leave the cage with two white teenage girls under each arm

prob does that after every fight anyway.

Back