Jones Most Impressive Victory.

shogun, i thought jones would win but not a one sided beating for three rounds. very impressive.

lol good one, here's your ammunition mmagermany
1232547517_slo-mo-water-balloon-to-the-face.gif

need more fps... shitty camera

rampage. I thought Jones was alot of hype before that, fought a gassy shogun and now he was going to fight rampage at his best. the best rampage we'd seen since he ko'd liddel.

and motherfucker he whooped him and stopped him..

Rashad cause a lot of people thought rashad had his number plus jones had to over come a mental block

Shogun -- dominated every facet of that fight. I actually had Shogun favored in that as well. Lyoto was very impressive, but he did look a little vulnerable in the first round.

His absolute clowning of Shogun and it's not even close.

rampage. I thought Jones was alot of hype before that, fought a gassy shogun and now he was going to fight rampage at his best. the best rampage we'd seen since he ko'd liddel.

and motherfucker he whooped him and stopped him..

Lol he 'whooped and stomped' Shogun far worse. Rampage tapped to a choke, Shogun tapped to getting beat up.

Vitor, for finally having to deal with some adversity and coming out on top. Now I'd like to see him face Glover Teixeira :icon_twis

Vitor, for finally having to deal with some adversity and coming out on top. Now I'd like to see him face Glover Teixeira :icon_twis

Yeah, I'd like to see him stomp Glover and bring an end to his title talk

I picked Lyoto. Shogun and the Janitor are also great choices.

Lyoto. He was supposed to be untouchable and Jones put him to sleep.

I think it was Shogun, but the Bader fight was also very impressive. Just beasted him from start to finish, and he was flashy but effective in striking/wrestling/grappling.

Hederson... scared him so much he quit 8 days before the fight.

shogun. more tears were shed and more hate for jones was born that nite on sherdog than any in recent memory.

Imo Rashad was the best fighter out of all his victories and while it wasn't a brutal finish, it was still a solid one sided fight. Shad.

Why would rashad be a stylistic nightmare?

I kinda agree with him that Rashad on paper shouldve posed A LOT more trouble for Jones. Rashad hits really hard and he is VERY fast. His speed is highly under-rated. Lyoto is probably the only guy in the division faster than Rashad. I thought his speed would enable him to close the distance and get by Jones' reach and he'd be able to catch him. Which he was able to do 3 or 4 times in the fight. Problem was that Jones just ate the shots that killed Chuck Liddell, and added another top 5 win to his mantle

Back