Jones Meeting with UFC Brass today

Dana will announce later today that he will have a big announcement about the fight on Friday

Guys don't worry, this has Greg Jackson game-planning written all over it. Bones is just going to use not wanting to rematch Gus as a ploy to get what he wants with his contract extension negotiations. They gonna be laughing all the way to the bank.

3145y7r.jpg

This shit is being blown out of proportion by disillusioned fans and Dana trying to capitalize on it !

Can you rematch lunatics just come out and admit you're mad, heart broken and severely butt hurt that Alex lost and only want to see the rematch because your PRAYING he will win this time?

Alex cut and busted Jones up but he was never rocked, hurt or in danger. He kept coming and got stronger !

I'd certainly want to see a rematch if Alex finished strong but he faded in the championship rounds. Jones clearly had more heart, will power and skill. Certainly not the characteristics of someone that's scared lol

Will you guys ever stop falling for this scripted shit? Don't you ever find it odd that every main event magically comes pre packaged with drama to rile the fans up?

How can you tell when something is scripted or not scripted? I am curious.

In before Dana excitedly tweets "Gus vs. DC on 8/30/2014!! Sick!"

He'll backtrack everything he said about forcing Jones to fight. I hope I'm wrong but I could see it. Jones sits out until later this year.

I hope Jones brings some security, Dana might f- him up.

Sounds fair -- DC/Rumble or DC/Evans would both be fantastic fights. Hell, put them on the same card and lets find out who will fight Jones immediately after he puts Gus down again. That card could approach 1MM PPV buys.

Fair enough I guess. If i'm right then he's definitely a strategist but I think it's weak to be overly concerned with what your opponents are up to but it's not the first time he's been outspoken about who his future opponents are fighting. If he kept those things private I think people would have a lot more respect for him outside the octagon but he seem scared when he shows disapproval for others fights.

DC will let us all know if Jones demanded that he fight someone instead of waiting for his title shot and the best part about DC is he won't care. He'll be like sure I'll fight anyone. I love that about him, that's what a champion is supposed to say.

This shit is being blown out of proportion by disillusioned fans and Dana trying to capitalize on it !

Can you rematch lunatics just come out and admit you're mad, heart broken and severely butt hurt that Alex lost and only want to see the rematch because your PRAYING he will win this time?

Alex cut and busted Jones up but he was never rocked, hurt or in danger. He kept coming and got stronger !

I'd certainly want to see a rematch if Alex finished strong but he faded in the championship rounds. Jones clearly had more heart, will power and skill. Certainly not the characteristics of someone that's scared lol

This is the truth.

Or there's the fact that many people thought Gustafsson deserved the decision and feel that he won the fight. They want the rematch because they believe he can improve upon his last performance and take the belt this time.

Back