Media Jones making fun of Ngannou and Gane after their poor performance

Prime Jones maybe. But Jones hasn't looked good in YEARS. I think Ngannou got Jones shook before, but this fight got him all brave, it looks like.

I think Ngannou still sends Jones to a shadow realm.

I don't get all the hate Ngannou is getting. He's been on a 5 fight KO streak including against Stipe who many were saying was the heavyweight goat. He then comes in against a slick opponent and decides to play at it smart. Now all of the sudden people are acting like hes the most boring fighter ever.

I don't get all the hate Ngannou is getting. He's been on a 5 fight KO streak including against Stipe who many were saying was the heavyweight goat. He then comes in against a slick opponent and decides to play at it smart. Now all of the sudden people are acting like hes the most boring fighter ever.

He's had some really boring, really boring past fights, against Lewis, and against Stipe. The thing is, his boring fights, are really, really boring. He also didn't choose to pay it safe against Gane, he got completely out struck and had to wrestle or lose. And what he did could barely count as wrestling.

The tweet moments after when he saw Francis wrestle...
Screenshot_20220123-043244~2.png

All 3 of those tweets came after the fight was over. No one was that impressed with Francis's so called wrestling.
Lmao nah he's ducking if he doesn't take a fight at HW. The excuse that "it's just too easy bro I'm just too good, HW is boring lol" is idiotic . I love Jones but he went life and death with Thiago and Reyes recently . He's a smart guy when it comes to fighting , if he dosnt come back it's because he dosnt think he can win at HW.

Lmao nah he's ducking if he doesn't take a fight at HW. The excuse that "it's just too easy bro I'm just too good, HW is boring lol" is idiotic . I love Jones but he went life and death with Thiago and Reyes recently . He's a smart guy when it comes to fighting , if he dosnt come back it's because he dosnt think he can win at HW.

Those were close fights, but hardly "life and death". Jones has never been really hurt by anyone, he did have close kick boxing fights with Reyes and Santos though.

I mean, the only time I think I've ever seen Jones even remotely stunned was when Machida landed clean on him. He did look like he had a life and death war with Gus in their first fight, but even with all the shots he took, he never looked like he was stunned.

The front page on SherDog
isn't your living room ... !
Leave some space for anyone else ... !
giphy.gif

Back