Jones last 4

How?
Khabib never won by splits and has finshed all his title challengers
Jones was winning world titles before Khabob ever even seen the world outside the Dagestan hills.
How many title defenses does Khabib have??
Fight me IRL

Yeah in a worse division against past prime legends of the sports :D
Check out my spoiler and please try to let it sink in. If you view everything through such biased baseless goggles you will never truly appreciate the feats that we all applaud in our sport.

His best years are behind him, I miss the old Jones who was on PEDS tossing around middleweights

Jones was winning world titles before Khabob ever even seen the world outside the Dagestan hills.
How many title defenses does Khabib have??
Fight me IRL

Khabib still is a better driver than Jones

Check out my spoiler and please try to let it sink in. If you view everything through such biased baseless goggles you will never truly appreciate the feats that we all applaud in our sport.
I will look out for it.
Thanks for the advice :D

Still doesn't change jones beating up old heads who have been in this brutal game for more than 10+ years tho lol

That's like 2020 Khabib fighting the Pettis's, Bendo's and Melendez of the World

Yes he’s finished all 3...4 of you count him getting the belt. Jones has been doing this for 11 title fights, sit down child.

How many of those 11 fights were on roids?

No need to answer, we know. (all of them).

so glover is the real champ now since he beat santos who beat jones

but why has glover ducked shogun for so long? that is the real fight to make to determine the true natty LHW GOAT

Back