Jones last 4

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So bones last 2 title challengers that he beat in controversial decisions got murked and finished under 4 rounds by 37 year old Jan and 41 year old Glover ...

Matter of fact his last 4 all got brutally finished ...

Santos - finished by Glover
Reyes - finished by Jan
Smith - finished by Glover
Gus - finshed by smith and Werdum

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
Santos did not deserve the belt for 25 minutes of missed haymakers, neither did Reyes deserve the belt for running for the last 10 minutes.

Jones ducking Jan and Glover 2.0 confirmed.

Jones fan here, but why didn't he do to Santos what Glover did? Mental block playing it safe? Surely Jones has the ground skills. Refusal to study tape?

Jones is out of prime. His next fight will be interesting.

I think he is but I think he fights not to lose now.

Once jones has a proper defeat, I feel he will be a little more tenable about actually getting his hands dirty. He does not pull the trigger and I think its one of the reasons he gave up the belt.

So slow down with your Jiri's/Rakic
Or else they are gonna end up like Reyes and Santos

{<jordan}

His ego almost cost him the Gus fight. He stated he was a much better boxer than Gustafson and could outbox him. He got a wake up call when Gus put hands on him in the first fight.

Jones should have moved from the winkle-john camp a long time ago.

How?
Khabib never won by splits and has finshed all his title challengers
Yes he’s finished all 3...4 of you count him getting the belt. Jones has been doing this for 11 title fights, sit down child.

youve been here for a year and your obviously a Khabib fanboy but if you take a few steps back from your boys crotch you will notice there is so much more to being a fan than just hating everyone that’s not your favorite guy. I see you on these threads daily just shitting on fighters and glorifying your praised one. Just something to think about. I hope that if your here 10 years from now you will have opened your eyes and learned to appreciate all fighters and not glorify the one and vilify he rest.

styles make fights. and jones' style has stood the test of time. Great defense and high fight IQ. Boring but effective.

there's a good reason why all these LHW contenders have multiple losses on their records. Holes in their game that eventually get exposed but someone.

Back