Jones lacks the "holy crap" moments Fedor and Silva had

Jones has absolutely no power with his strikes his main strengh easy to say is his size.

Anderson and Fedor were just wow nuff said.

Anderson had the same kind of reach/size as Jones. That's part of the reason people love Fedor so much. Same with Igor who is almost universally loved. 5'8 at HW and messing fools up from 185-300lbs was fun as hell.

Fedor lost when he started fighting against good competition same goes to andy (weidman)

The moments you're pissing in your empty beer bottle because you're afraid to leave the room in fear of missing the finish.

If Bones had dynamite in his fists it would be completely different. The only strikes I see him throw with bad intentions are those elbows. Great win over Cormier but I'm still sticking with Fedor and Silva no matter how many sherdoggers update their goat sigs :)

Nobody gets a sherdogger's blood boiling than Jones. Remember when everyone hated him for making Shogun tap to strikes or cry after he sent Machida into the shadow realm? You are living proof.

1z3xrae.gif

Nobody gets a sherdogger's blood boiling than Jones. Remember when everyone hated him for making Shogun tap to strikes or cry after he sent Machida into the shadow realm? You are living proof.

1z3xrae.gif

lol Shogun tapping is the best because there are still delusional fanboys today who refuse to admit that he tapped to strikes in that fight.

Fedor lost when he started fighting against good competition same goes to andy (weidman)

Fedor definitely never beat Cro Cop or Noguiera. Or Heath Herring, Randleman, Semmy Schilt, Arlovski, Sylvia, Arona.

If you claim all of their wins are crap, who's left in the divisions?

1z3xrae.gif

I had time to take a piss for both those fights.

Fedor definitely never beat Cro Cop or Noguiera. Or Heath Herring, Randleman, Semmy Schilt, Arlovski, Sylvia, Arona.

If you claim all of their wins are crap, who's left in the divisions?

nogueira and cro cop are the only ones who are not cans. Fedor was can crusher.

dont worry, we got the true GOAT Mcgregor

nogueira and cro cop are the only ones who are not cans. Fedor was can crusher.

Do you even MMA, bro?

Seriously, I'm wondering if you are clinically retarded, because your posts point to "yes".

lol Shogun tapping is the best because there are still delusional fanboys today who refuse to admit that he tapped to strikes in that fight.

Word. Nobody whinned about his size after he won/lost. Nobody complained about his opponent's frame/reach/etc. But now, that's all that matters when talking about Jones

I had time to take a piss for both those fights.

You remember that but you made a thread about Jones lacking such factor???

:wink:

Go to bed

OfficerBarbrady2.jpg

Move it along people. Nothing to see here but boring fights.

JONES+FLYING+KNEE+SHOGUN+GIF.gif

jonchokemac.gif

jones-vs-bader-jump-o.gif

7.gif

B6j5A.gif

He definitely has some moments but not anywhere near the crazy shit that Silva was able to pull off. Regardless, he showed he is the best in the world tonight. Great fucking fight.

I'll go to bed here in a bit don't you worry

he's a point fighter like GSP, they will never be the GOAT because of this

Yea I agree.
However Jones is still more well rounded than those 2 which probably makes him close to GOAT status.

The moments you're pissing in your empty beer bottle because you're afraid to leave the room in fear of missing the finish.

If Bones had dynamite in his fists it would be completely different. The only strikes I see him throw with bad intentions are those elbows. Great win over Cormier but I'm still sticking with Fedor and Silva no matter how many sherdoggers update their goat sigs :)

Jones also hasn't had any: Henderson vs Fedor and Weidman vs Silva moments either.

Back