Jones just found out people want to see the rematch (video)

He accepts the rematch and people still call him a "f****** coward". He's at the point where no matter what he does he's still vilified.

Oh Jones... such a troll.

He accepts the rematch and people still call him a "f****** coward". He's at the point where no matter what he does he's still vilified.

Because he's such a dick about it Lol.

I guess that's one video he won't delete after 30 seconds.

Well, you have to admit, he brings a lot of this on himself by the way he presents. "Gus will be next", "Gus and DC should fight first", "I only want to fight the best", "I think it should be the injured Cormier Next", "It's my career..." all to the latest "I wanted to attend my brother's wedding".

Really, it was the wedding all along and he was just hiding that fact by calling out an injured fighter?

Jon is supremely talented, but he is not very likable and not forthright.

Cry me a river Justin Timberlake.

Lol at him acting like he was just being told the rematch will be huge.

Jones is like a firefighter who just saved you from a burning building. Who then immediately runs over and keys your car, give you the finger and start hip thrusting your sister.

You're like... well fuck, he did do something that was really awesome a moment ago. But now he's acting like a dick. I guess... I can appreciate the good parts and dislike the after effects.

When you break a glass, you can say you're sorry, you can pay for it, but the glass is still broken.

Don't act like the people's treatment of Jones is unfair or unwarranted. He did it to himself.

People don't want champions that have to be talked into taking fights. They want champions that accept the fights the first time they're asked no questions asked.

He already has excuses if he loses. Brothers wedding, not enough time to train, the fight should have been in November. Everything he says is making people dislike him.

In Jones' defense people were complaining that he should fight Cormier for months before the Glover fight while he was saying he wanted to fight Gus next. Then when he said he wanted to fight Cormier, people started complaining he should fight Gus.

He can't win with the fans in general and on this topic people are very split.

In Jones' defense people were complaining that he should fight Cormier for months before the Glover fight while he was saying he wanted to fight Gus next. Then when he said he wanted to fight Cormier, people started complaining he should fight Gus.

He can't win with the fans in general and on this topic people are very split.

No people wanted him to fight Gus, but felt Gus needed 1 more win. They thought DC was the best choice before Gus.

JBJ said DC was a nobody and Gus was next.

Then JBJ says Gus doesn't deserve it and it should be DC.

Almost no fans were clammoring for DC over Gus.

He can't win because he says stupid stuff and then contradicts himself.

Jones is like a firefighter who just saved you from a burning building. Who then immediately runs over and keys your car, give you the finger and start hip thrusting your sister.

You're like... well fuck, he did do something that was really awesome a moment ago. But now he's acting like a dick. I guess... I can appreciate the good parts and dislike the after effects.

Not a bad analogy, not bad at all....

When you break a glass, you can say you're sorry, you can pay for it, but the glass is still broken.

Don't act like the people's treatment of Jones is unfair or unwarranted. He did it to himself.

People don't want champions that have to be talked into taking fights. They want champions that accept the fights the first time they're asked no questions asked.

That's exactly how I feel about it. He should just fight whoever the fans want to see and not who he think is beatable. All this so called "trolling" hasn't made him more likeable in my eyes. I love his fighting but I don't like him outside of the cage.

Rematch with Gustaffson pushed back 4 months due to Jones bein Jones.. Just wait

Back