Jones is the new Vitor

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he gets caught using PEDs. He will be looked at like a Vitor, stacking up all these wins on his r

The big part here is >IF<.

If not, then it's all just speculation and conjecture.

If he does, he will NEVER hear the end of it, just like Vitor. Only WORSE, because he is much more hated overall. lol

Does anyone know if the NAC plans on doing CIR testing ont he samples or if some people are pushing for it to be done?

Good thread. Would read again. Vitor has been popped before, Jones hasn't (yet). Maybe he is doing it, which is very likely according to the experts (doctors), but that just means Jones is still better by a landslide than Vitor if both have 'experimented' with the sauce and Jones has accomplished far, far more.

Think about it. On or off the sauce, Jones beats Vitor and accomplishes more than he could ever dream of. I very strongly dislike Jones and enjoy watching it all fall apart for him but he has all of his success to fall back on, with Vitor not so much.

Jones hasn't accomplished as many failed tests as Vitor.

Brown belt as shit up in this thread.

would have been lol to see ughugh's reaction to recent events.

would have been lol to see ughugh's reaction to recent events.

Probably would have been banned by now.

715.gif

Though, it would be fun to see him add on to this statement of his:

Ughugh said:
I've seen [Jones] kick guys after they're down and out, throw and slap opponents after the bell, systematically poke fighters in the eyes and concealing that his opponent has gone unconscious to then ruthlessly drop his lifeless body when the ref steps in. And all of this has been glorified by Jonathan Dwight and his obnoxious demo.

Good thread. Would read again. Vitor has been popped before, Jones hasn't (yet). Maybe he is doing it, which is very likely according to the experts (doctors), but that just means Jones is still better by a landslide than Vitor if both have 'experimented' with the sauce and Jones has accomplished far, far more.

Think about it. On or off the sauce, Jones beats Vitor and accomplishes more than he could ever dream of. I very strongly dislike Jones and enjoy watching it all fall apart for him but he has all of his success to fall back on, with Vitor not so much.

well at least we will be able to shit on him

no that i would like ofc

well at least we will be able to shit on him

no that i would like ofc

Yep. But it isn't great fun to me, not like I thought it could be. I just want to see the Jones-Gustafsson rematch already. I do not want to see Jones in trouble because all that will do is push their rematch back more. This will all blow over, just no idea when. I believe Aldo when he said nearly all MMA fighters use. It's a big part of this sport and people would have to be naive to think otherwise. I'd bet very few fighters are clean.

The cocaine thing was funny to me though. I had a couple laughs and a few hours later I was over it. Too many threads were made about coke and it turned me off, it got played out quick.

i'm actually more interested in seeing no coke/consistently training jones.

let's say he isn't taking any PEDs. that's great. if he really has a coke habit, if he parties too hard, etc...imagine if he moves to ABQ and actually focuses. can their possibly be an even scarier, more focused bones?

it's baffling that he is blessed with his skill set and physical attributes, yet he's basically potentially ruining it all with lack of discipline outside the cage. i get he may want to do recreational drugs or let off steam. but at least be smart about it. maybe a loss wouldn't be such a bad thing for him.

And if he is taking PEDs? (More likely scenario based on results)

Yep. But it isn't great fun to me, not like I thought it could be. I just want to see the Jones-Gustafsson rematch already. I do not want to see Jones in trouble because all that will do is push their rematch back more. This will all blow over, just no idea when. I believe Aldo when he said nearly all MMA fighters use. It's a big part of this sport and people would have to be naive to think otherwise. I'd bet very few fighters are clean.

The cocaine thing was funny to me though. I had a couple laughs and a few hours later I was over it. Too many threads were made about coke and it turned me off, it got played out quick.

oh me too, i rather watch the fight and gus beating up him in his prime state

if he gets popped and gus taking the belt it will kinda feel not the same thing taking from jones and probably people will always question like he isnt really a champion/didnt beat jj or w/e

What are you talking about?

Vitor has been training at high altitude in Columbia...I dont understand the connection.

Hold up, if it's proven he was on PEDs wouldn't he be stripped of the belt and suspended or something.

The question is, how long has he been doing exogenous testosterone? Has he been using shit during his whole MMA career?

I'm kind of worried about this whole thing, it's not good news for the sport.

And if he is taking PEDs? (More likely scenario based on results)

conjecture until proven. i'm not saying he isn't. but there are a lot of opinions and no one has seen his bloodwork.

i would be disappointed if he was guilty though.

Back