Jones is the greatest UFC champion of all time

Silva or Fedor. Both could put their opponents out in an instant. Sometimes though, you’d get those fights like Silva-Maia. Fedor has a different style, even if he didn’t KO his opponent he was constantly aggressive and usually dominant. Didn’t KO Nog or Herring, but goddamn that was some of the nastiest GNP ever. Both Silva and Fedor were monsters.

If it was some of the nastiest ground and pound ever it would have indeed KO’d them.

So by your logic dc is a bum? Dc aint aint a big win? Wich win is bigger?

No by my logic Jones is a cheating bum and the majority of his wins shouldn't even count.

So by your logic it's ok to break rules to win and deny other fighters who have worked just as hard but stay within the rules? Doesn't work. Jones isn't the best ever, not even close. The history books will reflect this.

Fedor and GSP finished multiple times.

Jones , never.

Over a decade of fighting the best the world has to offer.

Never beaten in the octagon by another man.

GSP is also the only Goat candidate who's tapped to strikes:

gif8.gif

*To dumbass fans(like yourself).
d10e7344-d959-4965-b58f-b42ee344ddda-png.726219

I think everyone including GSP himself know that Hendricks won that fight.

However that one fight doesn't define him or really make a dent in his best ever claim.

However that one fight doesn't define him or really make a dent in his best ever claim.
What about tapping to strikes to a 5’4 LW journeyman during HIS PRIME?

Lmao! People pointing out Jon’s shortcomings over the last couple of years and you guys gotta go all the way back to 2007 to actually have something.
When people bring a 1400 BC Rampage eyepoke gif, you say nothing, huh? Strange behaviour...

But we can bring a pic from post Hendricks fight, we don't need to go so far away like that...
{<jordan}

Now Jones... You can bring Matt Hammil and seem stupid trying to explain that "he lost the fight".
{<jordan}

Jones haters are reeeaaaally something.

CRY A RIVER.

What about tapping to strikes to a 5’4 LW journeyman during HIS PRIME?

First it should be noted that at the time Serra was no "journeyman". He was a tough hard striking JJ fucker that could sleep just about anyone in the division at that point.

Best thing to ever happen to GSP fighting wise though. To this day he says the Serra loss is what compelled him to never lose again, and was really what propelled him to the top.

And don't get me wrong here, I love GSP but I tend to lean towards Fedor as best ever. But either way there's no denying GSP's greatness, despite Serra and Hendricks.

Jon pedhead jones lost to a handicapped man, while continuing to be juiced to the gills.
Gsp beat every man he ever fought, unlike jones. Lmmfao.

GSP is a confirmed cheater (Grease-gate), and cheaters are out of the best ever discussion (according to you)

GSP is a confirmed cheater (Grease-gate), and cheaters are out of the best ever discussion (according to you)

Has grease gate been proven?

I'm not saying it didn't happen by a long shot.
But there are levels to this man.....if I grease what happens? You have trouble gripping me hindering your clinch, wrestling etc. Bad yes, but nothing that results in a broken skull.

If I roid what happens: I'm stronger, meaner, and more apt to end your career if I catch you flush.

Yes cheating is cheating I agree. But when said cheating can literally end careers (roids) it's a problem. And I'm usually really apt to forgive, understand how hard of a fucking job this must be etc. But Jones has done this, and been caught multiple times with no fucks given aside from a few crocodile tears.
And meanwhile a Diaz bro gets suspended for weed....I realize that falls on the UFC, but cmon.

#1 in title wins (14)

#1 in title defenses (11)

#4 in title fight finishes (6)
View attachment 726143

#1 in failed PED test (4)

#1 in gift decisions that should have gone to the other guy. (3)

#1 in arrests (3)

The word ‘great’ and that POS Jones don’t belong together :) Nice try though. Lol

Jon pedhead jones lost to a handicapped man, while continuing to be juiced to the gills.
Gsp beat every man he ever fought, unlike jones. Lmmfao.
You mean Santos the guys Jones sent to the hospital with not one but two injured legs?

GSP got KO'ed and tap to strikes by a can. Fucking LOL.

After GSP got KO'ed by a can he wrestle fucked his opponents to boring decisions because he knew his striking was mediocre, FUCKING LOL.

I agree. Jones is the GOAT. He also lost to Reyes.

Back