Jones is the greatest UFC champion of all time

I do believe Reyes won the fight on Saturday, similar to how I believe Hendricks beat GSP

I am a Khabib fan and thought Tibau probably deserved the decision in that fight (will not rewatch, as it was difficult enough first time around)

I like to call things on how I see it

I place both Anderson and Jon ahead of GSP

At least both guys didn't go running when they lost a step

I also find ironic how GSP nutthuggers beat the PED drum, as if their guy was fucking clean?? Lmao like come on guys, FFS!

The same way you know 80% of the MMA community says he lost....Even though he did not.
The same way ??? yeah, right. I'm not talking out of my ass like you. 80% of the MMA community indeed consider that Jon should have lost the fight. I watched the info about it posted in several other threads. You just need to open your eyes to realize what's going on towards that fight.

The same way ??? yeah, right. I'm not talking out of my ass like you. 80% of the MMA community indeed consider that Jon should have lost the fight. I watched the info about it posted in several other threads. You just need to open your eyes to realize what's going on towards that fight.
Again, how do you know what 80% percent of the MMA community is? You still have not answered that question. I know you are just making up bs lies anyway, but i'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt to see what bs lie you come up with.

Again, how do you know what 80% percent of the MMA community is? You still have not answered that question. I know you are just making up bs lies anyway, but i'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt to see what bs lie you come up with.
Why should I waste my time bringing to you some info that you will ignore at the end of the day... You will keep seeing Jon as the ultimate winner in a fight where he got his ass whooped.

Bones has also had the greatest level of comp. Between the legends and young hungry lions its impossible to argue.

Lol gsp defended his title against Dan hardy, thiago alves and matt serra. Cmon man its not even close.

Jones has been the GOAT for about 8 plus years now. You are late OOOOOPS.
LOL!
That actually speaks volumes on how biased you are.
Fedor still dominated more fighters for longer.

Fedor and GSP finished multiple times.

Jones , never.

Over a decade of fighting the best the world has to offer.

Never beaten in the octagon by another man.

2 min response damn! Impressive while sucking.

Get off ya knees and get a real job lmao

LOL!
That actually speaks volumes on how biased you are.
Fedor still dominated more fighters for longer.
Fedor was a can crusher.

Fedor got KO'ed by a old middleweight. Subbed by top 50 Bigfoot. Subbed easily by Werdum.

Don't ever compare Fedor the can crusher Emelianenko to the GOAT Jon Jones.

Fedor was a can crusher.

Fedor got KO'ed by a old middleweight. Subbed by top 50 Bigfoot. Subbed easily by Werdum.

Don't ever compare Fedor the can crusher Emelianenko to the GOAT Jon Jones.
LOL
The fact you only begun watching him after he joined StrikeForce exposes your ignorance, kid.

Fedor ruled supreme while Nog and Cro Cop were at their absolute best.
Let us not forget the little fact that he beat 8 UFC champions.

Go watch some videos so you don't get humiliated next time.

...with a nick like yours, no wonder you like so much your pico-friend!!

Why should I waste my time bringing to you some info that you will ignore at the end of the day... You will keep seeing Jon as the ultimate winner in a fight where he got his ass whooped.
Got his ass whipped? Stop telling exaggerated lies you butt hurt moron.

Your hero Reyes got his overrated ass whipped by the champ Jones and you are in your feelings.

When you get done crying and whining Jones is still the champ. Still undefeated for over a decade and you are still mad. That's all that matters.

LOL
The fact you only begun watching him after he joined StrikeForce exposes your ignorance, kid.

Fedor ruled supreme while Nog and Cro Cop were at their absolute best.
Let us not forget the little fact that he beat 8 UFC champions.

Go watch some videos so you don't get humiliated next time.

...with a nick like yours, no wonder you like so much your pico-friend!!
The truth hurts don't it?

Bruh I don't need you to tell me anything about your can crushing hero.

Jones beat 4 former champions in one year.
Jones never fought cans.
Jones never got KO'ed by a old senior citizen two weight class below him.
Jones never got subbed by a top 100 opponent. But guess who has, thats right Fedor Can crusher Emelianenko HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And please name the 8 UFC champions Fedor the can crusher beat? I would love to hear what bs you come up with.

Jones is better than your can crushing hero by being better at every aspect of MMA. Don't ever disrespect the GOAT Jones by comparing him to your can crushing hero.

Fedor's best win is Hong Man Choi FUCKING LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It sucks to be a Fedor fan don't it?

Last edited:
Numbers don't lie. He is, but he's also a huge douche.

Nah Silva is.

They both used juice on the regular, so that cancels out. But silva was far more exciting and didn't have the questionable decisions that Jones has gotten over the past few years. All of Silva's wins left no doubt.

No, he really isn't.

Take a look at his physique and aggression in the DC 2 fight and then compare it to Reyes the other night.

I'm sorry but when the biggest wins of his career are by cheating he isn't the greatest of all time. He's a cheater and a bum.

He has the best resume off all time too

90% are top fighters not some can crushing gimmick

No, he really isn't.

Take a look at his physique and aggression in the DC 2 fight and then compare it to Reyes the other night.

I'm sorry but when the biggest wins of his career are by cheating he isn't the greatest of all time. He's a cheater and a bum.
He had already beaten dc clean.wich fight do u mean?

Back