Jones is the greatest UFC champion of all time

There is a reason Dama is saying he broke the gate record and Jones continues to do good numbers even with a pretty damn shitty card. Rule number 1 of being a celebrity is no matter if it's good or bad if you have people talking it's a W. More people are talking about Jones now than if he dominated Reyes who everyone presumed was a nobody.
I doubt it cracked 330k ppv

There was zero buzz leading up..

Great.. The gate paid the fighters and their healthcare... Not sn impressive feat.. For someone who's supposed to be the goat.

I doubt it cracked 330k ppv

There was zero buzz leading up..

Great.. The gate paid the fighters and their healthcare... Not sn impressive feat.. For someone who's supposed to be the goat.
If Jones destroyed Reyes nobody would give a fuck at this point in his career. More people are talking than if he steamrolled Reyes. This is fact. He now has far less pressure to move to HW and the rematch is not only winnable but will be HUGE for all parties. Tell me again how it's an L

You sure jumped from the Andy wagon to the Pico train real fast!
Vikings-Bandwagon-Fan-768x419.jpg

Latching onto something new because Anderson is old news and any GOAT talk of him is simply laughable

#1 in title wins (14)

#1 in title defenses (11)

#4 in title fight finishes (6)
View attachment 726143
this guy is not the greatest with all the drug use...I will never look at him as the greatest...he is finally fighting drug free and that is why he looks mortal...wish he would have fought his whole career clean....but this could be said about a lot of fighters.

If Jones destroyed Reyes nobody would give a fuck at this point in his career. More people are talking than if he steamrolled Reyes. This is fact. He now has far less pressure to move to HW and the rematch is not only winnable but will be HUGE for all parties. Tell me again how it's an L
Theyre only talking because reyes should've won..
Hes not taking reyes rematch if not for atleast another fight or two.. Its not a draw To Main stream fans. He will never move to HW.... Which would be a draw...

Theyre only talking because reyes should've won..
Hes not taking reyes rematch if not for atleast another fight or two.. Its not a draw To Main stream fans. He will never move to HW.... Which would be a draw...
If your opinion is Reyes should have won I'm not going to debate that. Let me address the first half of that. They're only talking.... That's all that matters to put asses in seats. Anything else you missed the point worse than Reyes missed the combo in the second

This thread is about being the goat. Based off his last performances and prior legal issues and questionable steroid allegations... It has driven away any of chance of him buzzing for people to tune in.. Even to watch him lose... Nobody cares look at the ppv sales history... He needed an entire card full of good fighter names and a nemesis to sell...

Hw or izzy are his last two cash grabs
.... No other opponents has a good enough streak or fighter vs fighter list to spark any interest whatsoever.

Jon jones was exciting leading to the title... Then only a handful of his title defenses were truly worth noting... Which sunk is buzz... The roids and mischief he made outside of the ring did him no favors in winning fans over

I've had Jones and Anderson close as 1 and 2 for a while now. Jones has been improving his case while Anderson's moment at the top has passed a few years ago.

Still difficult to put one above the other. Anderson went up in weight a few times and finished more fights.

Jones fanboys desperately want to "secure GOAT status" now, because they sense he is about to lose....
Jones has been the GOAT for about 8 plus years now. You are late OOOOOPS.

Almost 80% of the MMA community can be wrong. Stop being a delusional prick.
More than 80% of the MMA community hate Jones so of course they are going to say he lost. And how the hell do you know what 80% of the MMA community is? Please explain.

poor Toner, he knows GSP is the GOAT and constantly tries to convince himself otherwise.

insecure.

He broke a record that will never be broken again.

More than 80% of the MMA community hate Jones so of course they are going to say he lost. And how the hell do you know what 80% of the MMA community is? Please explain.
Lol... how the hell do you know that 80% of the MMA community hate Jones ???

Back