Jones is the greatest UFC champion of all time

I have accepted that loss years ago. you on the other hand feels the to create countless of threads to convince yourself that Jones didn't lose last saturday.
I find it hilarious that you say Jones lost but are adamant that GSP won despite similar reactions from fans, media, fighters, and the boss himself.

The hypocrisy is strong with you once again

Most steroid use and still fighting in the modern era.
Most steroid use and ufc just looks the other way in the modern era (the failed test that they said was due to past steroid usage).
Only UFC champion to have a hit and run against a pregnant woman.
Only the second UFC fighter (along with DC) to magically get out of getting their ass kicked by Brock Lesnar because according to Dana White Brock just up and retired so fast that even Brock doesn't remember retiring.
The luckiest current fighter to have at least one paid off judge score the fight like Jon was Mike Tyson and almost KTFO his opponent and no other judge or the fans even saw it.

Fedor and GSP finished multiple times.

Jones , never.

Over a decade of fighting the best the world has to offer.

Never beaten in the octagon by another man.

Beaten by roids though.

Roids help with a chin, this has been seen in many fighters.

Most steroid use and still fighting in the modern era.
Most steroid use and ufc just looks the other way in the modern era (the failed test that they said was due to past steroid usage).
Only UFC champion to have a hit and run against a pregnant woman.
Only the second UFC fighter (along with DC) to magically get out of getting their ass kicked by Brock Lesnar because according to Dana White Brock just up and retired so fast that even Brock doesn't remember retiring.
The luckiest current fighter to have at least one paid off judge score the fight like Jon was Mike Tyson and almost KTFO his opponent and no other judge or the fans even saw it.

Go Steroids!!!

giphy.gif

Bull shit.... The main stream fans could careless
What Bonres haters dont understand is every controversy, every piece of craziness. Every great close fights draws in more intrigue to his next fight. Or perhaps you dont understand that Jones is a superstar now. There is no such thing as bad publicity. The louder you scream robbery in his close fights, the more will tune in. You are now a part of the Bones show. Enjoy

Greatest?No way. He's the dirtiest one for sure.

Last edited:
Silva is UFC champ GOAT 1b

#1 in title fight finishes (9)

#1 in longest title reign (2457 days)

#2 in title defenses (would be #1 if Lutter made weight)

#1 in title fight knockdowns (10)
Impressive numbers. Silva was the most dangerous man to ever lace them up.

Impressive numbers. Silva was the most dangerous man to ever lace them up.
Silva or Fedor. Both could put their opponents out in an instant. Sometimes though, you’d get those fights like Silva-Maia. Fedor has a different style, even if he didn’t KO his opponent he was constantly aggressive and usually dominant. Didn’t KO Nog or Herring, but goddamn that was some of the nastiest GNP ever. Both Silva and Fedor were monsters.

Jones was GOAT before this fight and win or lose it wont change that. It is what it is

What Bonres haters dont understand is every controversy, every piece of craziness. Every great close fights draws in more intrigue to his next fight. Or perhaps you dont understand that Jones is a superstar now. There is no such thing as bad publicity. The louder you scream robbery in his close fights, the more will tune in. You are now a part of the Bones show. Enjoy
Over a decade and this has proven to not be the case. Im a hardcore mms fan. No one and i mean no one has a damn clue who jon jones is outside of our little circle

Over a decade and this has proven to not be the case. Im a hardcore mms fan. No one and i mean no one has a damn clue who jon jones is outside of our little circle
There is a reason Dama is saying he broke the gate record and Jones continues to do good numbers even with a pretty damn shitty card. Rule number 1 of being a celebrity is no matter if it's good or bad if you have people talking it's a W. More people are talking about Jones now than if he dominated Reyes who everyone presumed was a nobody.

#1 in title wins (14)

#1 in title defenses (11)

#4 in title fight finishes (6)
View attachment 726143
And let's not forget that he should have the most consecutive title defenses and highest win streak in UFC history. But the MMA Gods took kindness on Lord Anderson Silva the other GOAT. Not mad about it.

Beautiful times

I thought this said joanna. I was like... duh.

Back