Jones is out of GOAT discussion

TS is right but for the wrong reason. Even if Jones raped or killed someone, he could still be the goat. The real reason Jones should probably not be in the goat discussion is because he has probably used coke in his training and during the fights to improve his performance. I just can't see GSP or Fedor doing a bump right before they walk out to the cage.

I think Fedor is the GOAT but comon TS you are making Fedor fans look bad. Jones has every right to be in the discussions for GOAT talks even though I can't stand Jones.

This is just sad... I actually feel sorry for TS because I know nothing will change his mind or reasoning. He obviously cares so deeply about a fighters personality and outside the cage behaviour that it takes precedence over their abilities and accomplishments. Stupidity in my eyes yet the worlds keeps on turning so fuck it.

Yep, so many retards out there it is scary.

TS, cocaine is not a PED and will actually hurt Jones more than it could ever help him in the long run. The GOAT is determined by accomplishments in competition, not personality outside of it.

Don't get me wrong, he is a decent fighter, but you can't have a crackhead as the best mixed martial artist of all time.

Sure you can. The best mixed martial artist is the guy who does mixed martial arts the best. Is that not obvious?

To be the GOAT, you MUST be a positive role model. See Jordan and Gretzky.

Nope. Gretzky and Jordan were good role models, but they are considered among the GOATS because they were great at their respective sports. Some less savory characters are among the best as well.

Is Barry Bonds the greatest Slugger of all time? Is Lance the greatest long distance cyclist of all time? The case can be made, but their legacies are forever tarnished, Jones just ruined his legacy.

Bonds and Armstrong cheated in their sports.

The true goat, was, is, always will be fedor.

Ahhhh...I get it now.

Yep, so many retards out there it is scary.

TS, cocaine is not a PED and will actually hurt Jones more than it could ever help him in the long run. The GOAT is determined by accomplishments in competition, not personality outside of it.

The coke stuff is a non-issue. The real issue which should be looked at and focused on is his crazy T:E levels.

TS is right but for the wrong reason. Even if Jones raped or killed someone, he could still be the goat. The real reason Jones should probably not be in the goat discussion is because he has probably used coke in his training and during the fights to improve his performance. I just can't see GSP or Fedor doing a bump right before they walk out to the cage.

Please tell me you dont actually believe this...

The coke stuff is a non-issue. The real issue which should be looked at and focused on is his crazy T:E levels.

Weren't they below normal? And how does this mean he cheated in any way?

Jones can probably beat everyone at any weight, in any time period under current UFC rules, but he is not the GOAT. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent fighter, but you can't have a crackhead as the best mixed martial artist of all time. To be the GOAT, you MUST be a positive role model. See Jordan and Gretzky.

Is Barry Bonds the greatest Slugger of all time? Is Lance the greatest long distance cyclist of all time? The case can be made, but their legacies are forever tarnished, Jones just ruined his legacy.

The true goat, was, is, always will be fedor.

There is a huge huge difference. Those men you mentioned, cheated to win. Jones did not. End of story. now go and start another troll thread.

Bingo.

Weren't they below normal? And how does this mean he cheated in any way?

Levels that low usually means you're cycling off of certain things. Not saying he is... but connect the dots.

Yes, he's a GOAT*, with an asterisk beside it.

if he's willing to do coke, sure as hell he'll be doing some kind of other drugs now or in the future

Yeah there are some pretty idiotic statements about cocaine floating around here. Not that I can blame someone for not knowing anything about cocaine but the information IS out there on the internet.

Lots of fighters do it, throughout history. Most fighters that do steroids, coke, etc are not going to test positive. Jones just got unlucky and something showed up. It happens, we see it all the time.

Bingo.

Levels that low usually means you're cycling off of certain things. Not saying he is... but connect the dots.

Hmm...I don't know much about this. I wonder how uncommon it is for a fighter his age to have levels as low as his. Also, the % of males (total population) with levels comparable to Jones.

I think if he really is using PED's he'll get busted, so he is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes.

Care to explain testing .29 to 1 on 12/4 and then .19 on 12/18? A guy with that low of T doesn't look or perform the way Jones does.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/2rmo15/jon_jones_te_levels_were_029100/

T:E ratio doesn't give any indication of actual Testosterone levels. He could easily have normal testosterone levels and elevayed epitestosterone levels. He cpuld also have high or low levels of testosterone. That test tells you nothing on that score.

Having such a low ratio is cause for intrigue though. It's not that common. And one (of a few) explanations would be coming off cycle. He clearly didn't have any exogenous T in his system though at the time of the drug test.

barren_wasteland.jpg

....aaaaand looks like your shitty thread is out of the HW discussion and into the wasteland.

If Joe Son had turned out to be the best fighter ever, we'd have to respect that. What happens in the cage and what happens out of it should be seperate.

Sherdog whitebeld Verb356 says Jones (who is clearly the GOAT) is not in the GOAT discussion. Must be true.

Goats can't do coke and fuck strippers. So there ARE NO GOATS. Just champions (who can do coke and fuck strippers).

So Jones is the G-COAT.

Back