Jones is one of the best at mind games

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
His are very subtle. He is soft spoken just about all the time but he delivers very potent condescending jabs and put downs.

With the face offs he does the same, he almost condescends his opponent by not looking at them or just smiling like he knows there is zero threat.

S/o to best in the fight game. Boxing, mma, kickboxing, he would destroy every man on this planet imo. He finishes Reyes later.

Wait as in he could beat anyone under MMA, boxing or kickboxing rules? Your a madman!
<Dylan>

He definately does. It probably has something to do with him being an A+ human being

I mean..its not like his opponents are mentally anything he has to worry about most of the time anyway.

Wow he outsmarted guys who were already scared of him to begin with,big fuckin deal.

CEREBRAL

Maybe the guy is just an arrogant dick and people are intimidated by his skills? lol

Maybe the guy is just an arrogant dick and people are intimidated by his skills? lol
I think I'll give you the arrogant dick pass after proving to be the (probably) best fighter of all time.

Between Anthony Smith comments,Jon’s passive American Psycho type behavior and hearing all this creepy shit about Bones never doing or saying anything that’s not calculated -this motherfucker is starting to creep me out .Jones is a dark Black Mirror esque type of villain .This isn’t fun any more

Jones undeniably would be the undisputed GOAT if he didn't pop for steroids 3 times.

Between Anthony Smith comments,Jon’s passive American Psycho type behavior and hearing all this creepy shit about Bones never doing or saying anything that’s not calculated -this motherfucker is starting to creep me out .Jones is a dark Black Mirror esque type of villain .This isn’t fun any more
What were the Anthony Smith comments?

He was tested by god almost as much as usada, you get mentally strong by that. Shoutout to jesus christ.

I think it's quite endearing. Psycho is my favourite film after all. I enjoy a good psychopath. I do see some Norman Bates in Jones.

His are very subtle. He is soft spoken just about all the time but he delivers very potent condescending jabs and put downs.

With the face offs he does the same, he almost condescends his opponent by not looking at them or just smiling like he knows there is zero threat.

S/o to best in the fight game. Boxing, mma, kickboxing, he would destroy every man on this planet imo. He finishes Reyes later.
man that bad breath comment ruined reyes. hes chewing gum everywhere he goes .

Back