Jones is not a needle mover unless its steroids

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This card will do 150k in sales and that's being generous. I think even casuals know this roided cheat is a joke

This card was terrible in terms of name value, but some of my casual friends were talking about Jon/Reyes. Jones is still a good draw, if anything, this fight will attract more attention for his next fight IMO.

This card was terrible in terms of name value, but some of my casual friends were talking about Jon/Reyes. Jones is still a good draw, if anything, this fight will attract more attention for his next fight IMO.
I have 4k friends on fb, not one person was talking about Jones.

That's why Dana had no problem saying he scored it for Reyes. Jones is done as a draw. 2 shitty performances in a row after all the drug scandals and not many people will care to see him squeak decisions until he inevitably officially loses.

That's why Dana had no problem saying he scored it for Reyes. Jones is done as a draw. 2 shitty performances in a row after all the drug scandals and not many people will care to see him squeak decisions until he inevitably officially loses.
Exactly, Jones is not a draw. Only numbers he did good in was DC 2 and it barely even hit 1 mil

Generally for PPV’s I have to buy them or watch them at a pub. Because streams are unreliable, especially come main event time.

I took the risk with this one and streamed it. And for the first time in a long time, the stream lasted the whole way through.

Jones is not a draw confirmed.

Better names than the Conor/Cerrone card

Back