Jones is not a hypocrite.

I second this.

According to Christ the two most important commands are firstly to love God and secondly to love your fellow man. If I can't keep those rules properly for a single whole day then I have no right to judge others for all their various sins.

Unfortunately I do judge people for their sins, which makes me a rampant hypocrite. But Jesus said it was sick people who need a doctor, his purpose was to provide a solution to man's inescapable moral problem.

Jones is a hypocrite, but the good news is Jesus died for Jones' sins. Same as me.

Hi five, Brah!

It does not ban weed.

Also, I don't mean to say that most atheists are in the one-foul-you're-a-fraud bucket. I mean to say that of the people that do fall in that bucket - they tend to be atheists.

Its really easy to bag on people who change their opinions over the course of a decade and act like they're flip-flopping on issues or hypocrites.

If you opinions don't evolve a bit over the decades you're not learning from life.

In some parts of the USA, and in many other parts of the world, governments are decriminalizing/legalizing the use of marijuana, not just for medical use, but for recreational purposes as well. Christians

It does not ban weed.

Also, I don't mean to say that most atheists are in the one-foul-you're-a-fraud bucket. I mean to say that of the people that do fall in that bucket - they tend to be atheists.

Its really easy to bag on people who change their opinions over the course of a decade and act like they're flip-flopping on issues or hypocrites.

If you opinions don't evolve a bit over the decades you're not learning from life.

I think there are a lot more atheists than people think but like with most things there is a small annoying and vocal minority that people remember.

Changing your opinion is one thing, someone who changes their opinion isn't a hypocrite, it's just someone who's thought more about a subject or gained some new information that made them rethink their positions.

If Jones wasn't proud of snitching on someone for using an illegal drug then later does them himself(illegal drugs) he wouldn't be a hypocrite but he did(and to my knowledge has never changed his stance on illegal drugs)

The holier than thou attitude also makes him a hypocrite and the whole I won't get a DUI thing too.

I will give two examples of Jones being a hypocrite to shut you up! Rampage was arrested for DUI. Jones in front of the world told Dana that he would never do any thing like that. 2 days latter he raps his Bentley around a pole while drunk. Jon was quoted as saying he rats out on people doing drugs then gets popped for coke. Now shut the hell up!

So, why did you mention Rampage to begin with?

You're insulting me, saying I'm not much of a "thinker" yet you threw in Rampage for some odd reason as if comparing...

Help me...help us...how should we interpret your incorporation of Rampage within your comment?

Also, you're either in a terrible hurry, or simply a bad writer. Let's work on that before you start yelling at and criticizing others.

I think it may seem like we are the ones in that bucket. it only seems that way because most of the time when Religious people do wrong they say think like don't judge then they in fact judge others for the same. Or things like only god can judge, Or my all time favorite I asked Jesus for forgiveness and he forgave me for doing you wrong.

Or someone dying and someone saying "it was god's will". I've seen people post stuff like that on facebook and I'm like what "the fuck is wrong with you?"

I don't give a shit if he does drugs, my only issue was that in the interview, he basically copped to smoking weed as well (by saying he experimented and partied when asked if he'd done other drugs). If not weed, then it would be some psychedelic or an actual hard drug. I don't care if he does anything, as long as it isn't a PED. But what annoyed me was that he made a big deal of saying that he snitched on kids in school for smoking weed. Now that's an asshole. Someone who smokes weed, then snitches on others for it.

In some parts of the USA, and in many other parts of the world, governments are decriminalizing/legalizing the use of marijuana, not just for medical use, but for recreational purposes as well. Christians

Whatever horrible christian article you lifted that from is fucking terrible, and entirely inaccurate when it comes to marijuana.

Care to elaborate?

You blanket more than GSP, Brah!

Or someone dying and someone saying "it was god's will". I've seen people post stuff like that on facebook and I'm like what "the fuck is wrong with you?"

I can answer that for you, but it is long and involved. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you an explanation.

Uhh he has openly said he snitched on people having pot on them.

I can answer that for you, but it is long and involved. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you an explanation.

Codpiece, I actually agree with his sentiment towards that Facebook comment...

Although I don't know the circumstances behind this supposed FB comment, people should be allowed to grieve, and if they're of Faith, they will eventually come around and realize it WAS ultimately His Will.

A mature Christian wouldn't bat an eye at that comment, but a weak Christian, or someone with no Faith would not be appreciative or understanding of such a comment.

I think it may seem like we are the ones in that bucket. it only seems that way because most of the time when Religious people do wrong they say think like don't judge then they in fact judge others for the same. Or things like only god can judge, Or my all time favorite I asked Jesus for forgiveness and he forgave me for doing you wrong.

It seems like atheists are often in that bucket because (as in many things) of the highly vocal minority. I agree with your points regarding Christians behaving badly and judging others.

For a good example of what we *should* do if we have wronged another person I'd refer you to the story of Zaccheus the tax collector. The guy was a thief. When he and Jesus met one another he was forgiven, but his first response was to repay those he had cheated fourfold. Genuine repentance should include attempts to make restitution and admitting your guilt to people you've wronged.

Codpiece, I actually agree with his sentiment towards that Facebook comment...

Although I don't know the circumstances behind this supposed FB comment, people should be allowed to grieve, and if they're of Faith, they will eventually come around and realize it WAS ultimately His Will.

A mature Christian wouldn't bat an eye at that comment, but a weak Christian, or someone with no Faith would not be appreciative or understanding of such a comment.

I don't disagree at all. A trite remark doesn't help anyone deal with their feelings or loss.

At the same time death is a part of our world, so if someone asked me 'was it God's will that the September 11 attacks occurred on the world trad centre?' Then in a sense the answer is yes. But it is nowhere near as simple as 'God made planes crash into buildings' either.

Death is a part of the Biblical economy as a result of sin. It exists because of man's rebellion, not because it was the way God made people to be.

I don't disagree at all. A trite remark doesn't help anyone deal with their feelings or loss.

At the same time death is a part of our world, so if someone asked me 'was it God's will that the September 11 attacks occurred on the world trad centre?' Then in a sense the answer is yes. But it is nowhere near as simple as 'God made planes crash into buildings' either.

Death is a part of the Biblical economy as a result of sin. It exists because of man's rebellion, not because it was the way God made people to be.

Good stuff, Brah...

I came across this not too long ago...

On September 11, 2001, God was exactly where He always is

He pretended that he was "Very good at following said philosophy"

Call him a liar than if it makes you feel better.

Dude, have YOU ever snitched on someone???

If so, let's all get on YOUR case!

How old are most Sherdoggers!?!?!?!

I'm not one to nitpick about trivialities like that, however committing perjury is a class act. Also, doing coke and praising Jesus goes very bad hand in hand.

Back