jones is nailed to the wall with this post...

nah youre right I just like bringing it up because I dont like bader and I was there live when he got knocked out.

horrible card that one was.
For sure. I dont even like Tito and loved that shit.

Where’s this same vitriol for TJ...
It's there. But ufc didn't try to cover it up. He got caught and served his sentence. Thus,Jones and his situation is much more controversial and ongoing.

Didn't Wanderlei catch a suspension for doing the same thing?

That post is filled with inaccuracies. Not sure why this was a new threat pointing to another thread. He ignores everything that doesn’t reinforce his premise. It’s a joke.
Come on, Kflo, we've already been through this. jon jones is a cheat and you can't waste any more time defending him. You can try to "lawyer him out" out of a conviction but you can no longer claim that he isn't a fraud. Sorry, brother.

on one hand, you didn't necrobump
on the other, you just quoted the first post in the other thread (still open for replies) with basically nothing to add
The only way to get to his other post would be to search for it. I wanted to place it front and center and give credit where credit is due....

How people judge fighters and call one a cheater non-stop while being on the bandwagon of another cheater is hilarious. It is especially obvious with all the TJ fans suddenly popping up after his win. It is clear that most of the hate for particular fighters has less to do with the data and more to do with tabloid fake news and social media garbage.

How people judge fighters and call one a cheater non-stop while being on the bandwagon of another cheater is hilarious. It is especially obvious with all the TJ fans suddenly popping up after his win. It is clear that most of the hate for particular fighters has less to do with the data and more to do with tabloid fake news and social media garbage.
If you are caught cheating in MMA.... FUCK YOU. I don't care what stories and evidence you present with the "I didn't know", the "it wasn't my choice", whatever. You are sacrificing yourself for the public's enjoyment but are facing another competitor who is doing the same thing. If you sign a "gentlemen's" agreement that "we can cheat for this fight, then do whatever the fuck you want. HOWEVER, sacrifice or not, if you haven't reached an agreement with your opponent, then you are a piece of shit because you are using an element of "surprise" on that motherfucker.

I stopped at -
"Brother explain your titty" - I don't care who you are, that's some funny ass shit.

I kinda don't care because I feel like most of these guys are on shit, I really would love to know what percentage of guys in the UFC are on PEDs
^^^^ I used to white knight when I was wee. Hell before I got on the internet after my MMA downfall/love I thought Pride fighters were natty. Maybe Sakuraba was only on Cigs and booze. Cut the bullshit, even some legal supplements as I understand it could have have serious implications.

If you tell us what juice it is, sales might improve. And if not the UFC will just retcon whatever infraction it is anyway if you make them enough money.

So Fertittas hand one elegant suitcase filled with paper, and Georgian Athletic Commission forgets about those drug tests?

Sound easy, but if someone had started talking, there would be quite a shitstorm, and UFC could be very well done.

Dunno if Jon Jones was worth it, at the time?

TS whole post I thought would reveal what exactly Andy Foster knew. Guess not. You're probably right, he got tipped handsomely to keep quiet.

Back