Jones is lucky he’s not 0-3 in his last 3

I've never seen such a large group of alphas get beta'd by judge's score cards. Should've been a draw. Either way this is an instance where an immediate rematch is called for.

Such a stupid thing to say. At least he's consistent. One of if not the most consistent fighters. He only fights the best too, you have to respect that in a champion no matter what he had to overcome.

Nobody can finish him right now. That's respectable

I think Jones' record is more than respectable, more like unprecedented.

Such a stupid thing to say. At least he's consistent. One of if not the most consistent fighters. He only fights the best too, you have to respect that in a champion no matter what he had to overcome.

Nobody can finish him right now. That's respectable
Smith and Santos were journeymen MWs, the same tier as guys like David Branch, theyre not the best fighters. LHW is a shitty division and Jones has looked mediocre since the USADA pulsegate.

He is tough as nails and has champion spirit though

I'm not even one of Jones supporters but ....stop. Last nights fight couldve gone either way. Santos fight - well, theres more than one way to skin a cat. You " can " give credit to the fight IQ of Jon Jones.. .its allowed.

Flip side of coin- I do see Jon's ticket getting punched sooner than later and it will happen in decisive fashion as in stoppage .

Back