Jones is lucky he’s not 0-3 in his last 3

Crazy how quickly things could change.
Imagine jon riding a 3 fight losing streak? People would be saying he was done

Yeah and that was against DC, who is a monster himself.

Maybe Jones is having trouble getting up for these guys that a win wouldn't mean much over? His last 3 fights were lose/lose situations. He wins and "that guy was a bum, he was supposed to win" etc, etc. He loses and "he sucks, he was never that good" etc., etc...
It potentially is the case, but if so, he needs to move up to HW and really challenge himself. Either Stipe or Francis, not much else. That or maybe fight Rumble at LHW if/when he makes a return.

It is factual actually.. People hate being told the truth..

Calling something reality as response to other people calling for change is useless. You're not accomplishing anything. We know it's factual. That doesn't mean it SHOULD be that way and it isn't that way in the rules. You're the type of guy that a few hundred years ago would have just said "yeah but slavery is FACTUAL. I guess you guys just hate the truth."

Jones is on a 2 fight losing streak

Calling something reality as response to other people calling for change is useless. You're not accomplishing anything. We know it's factual. That doesn't mean it SHOULD be that way and it isn't that way in the rules. You're the type of guy that a few hundred years ago would have just said "yeah but slavery is FACTUAL. I guess you guys just hate the truth."

Since you are ranting, I will do some of my own.

You talk like this was some robbery. This was no more a robbery as GSP/Hendricks was. If you had GSP losing it was 3-2, in other words a close fight. This is the same although Jones unlike GSP clearly won the last 2 rounds. GSP also got beat up in round 4. Jones took some shots, but was in every round. Reyes did not go out there and whoop Jones for 5 rounds. He did very well arguably for 2 1/2 at best 3 rounds. Debatable. Widespread scoring changes are not getting made over a close decision. This is NOT controversial.. Did Jones really deserve to lose the belt off that fight? I don't think so.. Neither did the judges..

Imagine if Anthony Smith beat Jon Jones. A guy with no hearing has a better chance of beating Jones

Since you are ranting, I will do some of my own.

You talk like this was some robbery. This was no more a robbery as GSP/Hendricks was. If you had GSP losing it was 3-2, in other words a close fight. This is the same although Jones unlike GSP clearly won the last 2 rounds. GSP also got beat up in round 4. Jones took some shots, but was in every round. Reyes did not go out there and whoop Jones for 5 rounds. He did very well arguably for 2 1/2 at best 3 rounds. Debatable. Widespread scoring changes are not getting made over a close decision. This is NOT controversial.. Did Jones really deserve to lose the belt off that fight? I don't think so.. Neither did the judges..

this is actually nothing like the GSP / Hendricks fight

in GSP / Hendricks, there were multiple rounds that were extremely debatable

in Reyes/ Jones, every single round was one sided enough to be a clear 10-9. The first three for Reyes and the last two for Jones.

this is actually nothing like the GSP / Hendricks fight

in GSP / Hendricks, there were multiple rounds that were extremely debatable

in Reyes/ Jones, every single round was one sided enough to be a clear 10-9. The first three for Reyes and the last two for Jones.

No. Not they were not.. Watch the fight again. Round 2 was very close. Round 3 Reyes edges IMO but not dominant. Then Jones wins 4 and 5..

No. Not they were not.. Watch the fight again. Round 2 was very close. Round 3 Reyes edges IMO but not dominant. Then Jones wins 4 and 5..
you are absolutely wrong. Reyes won 1,2,3 and possibly 5. 4-1 Reyes. period

Reyes was robbed because he robbed Volkan the fight before, MMA karma is real.

but after this fight we have to question... just how good is Volkan?

if Jones had lost to Smith by DQ they would’ve given him an instant rematch and he’d be 1-1. So he’d never be 0-3 in his last 3.

That said Reyes won.

Reyes was robbed because he robbed Volkan the fight before, MMA karma is real.

but after this fight we have to question... just how good is Volkan?
So where is Jon’s MMA karma? He gets away with cheating, legal problems, gifted decisions..

Back