Jones is immune to getting TKO so it’s unlikely we will see it in our lifetime

wrong weight class.
1rlHlYK.png
ts didnt specify what class, and jones is teasing the idea like he always has of moving up but he proves to be too chicken to do it and doesnt want to face the big boys because he knows he wont last long there.

ts didnt specify what class, and jones is teasing the idea like he always has of moving up but he proves to be too chicken to do it and doesnt want to face the big boys because he knows he wont last long there.

Riiiiiiiight....<{nope}>

He posted this just earlier this month. Looks right on track to get to 205 easily.

Well sir, I then stand corrected. AJ looks good. Last time I saw him, he looked like he was training for World's Strongest Man

Ngannou stiffens him inside 1

Again, wrong weight class. Do you even understand how matches are put together?

Next thing you know, the millennial ingrates on this forum are going to be doing fantasy matchups between Yoel Romero and TJ Dillishaw. <Oku02>

Jones has an epic chin and I have been saying that for many years on here, he has been hit flush by many guys and never ever been rocked or dropped, too finish him I don't believe it will be a barrage of strikes, I think it will just have to be a 1 punch knock him out cold, some huge punch out of nowhere.

In terms of submissions I can't see it, there is not many good submission guys in LHW and Jones is very good on the ground anyways.

Did dan Hendersons chin ever fade? I want to say he got dropped later in his career but recovered. As stated jones is the perfect build for a fighter. He is tall, long ass arms, great chin, good cardio, quick, decent reflexes, pointy elbow, ok power.
Vitor put him out

Jesus all these haters saying stipe beats him.ps jon koed the guy that koed stipe

Unless he retires at 35, everybody's chin eventually gets cracked.

Jones has a great chin and rarely ever even gets hit

Epic level chin. A decade in the UFC and he’s never been hurt outside of briefly against Machida. Reyes might’ve had him in trouble too, but he recovers incredibly fast. Eventually it’ll crack. They all do.

Correct, I can't see him retiring "undefeated", he'll keep going until he gets stopped at least.

Back