Jones is far better than Floyd Mayweather from a legacy standpoint....

Manny doesn't always do it, but...

he fought Mosley after he got dominated by Floyd and looked terrible vs Mora (Floyd fought Mosley after one of his biggest wins ever)

He fought Margarito after he got caught cheating and had been destroyed by Mosley

He fought Cotto (10LB lower then Cottos best weight) after a lackluster performance vs Clottey (Mayweather fought him after he won the LMW belt and at 154LB, Cottos best weight)

He fought Hatton after Floyd KOd him. His trainer even said Hatton was not the fighter he was before losing to Floyd

He fought Oscar (below Oscar's best weight) after he lost to Floyd

For all the shit Floyd takes, Manny is much worse for picking and choosing when to fight his opponents and he is often trying to fight his opponents at a weight they feel drained

Biggest load of shit i have ever read

Mosley was past his best for both Manny and Floyd

Cotto is a natural 147er Manny fought him at 145 which was 1 pound lighter then his previous weight

Oscar actually cherry picked Manny who had jumped up 3 weights in half a year

He fought Hatton at his best weight 140.

Remember Floyd fought at 147 a lot longer then Manny.

Well he did fight him at 152LB though only 2 LB lower then Canelo's best weight. Its not like when Pac fought Oscar or Cotto and fought them well below their best weight

Canelo has not even made 154 since hahaha

Wait how is this thread even alive? How can you compare Jones to Mayweather? And to say far better than?
QtyXlpX.png

Okay, I don't follow boxing so this isn't some lame internet sarcasm attempt...who are you saying is better than who? I'm assuming you're saying Mayweather is way better (in his own sport) than Jones, but just trying to confirm. Again I know very little about boxing (the info about Manny being worse in terms of ducking opponents in this thread is all I've ever heard about it ever). And sorry for being so ignorant about boxing, it just isn't my cup of tea.

Back