Jones is due for a STATEMENT

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I'll definitely be pulling for Reyes to catch him clean with that left but I highly doubt it.

That said, Jones is due to make a statement with this win. He's been coasting, point fighting and playing it safe way too much lately as some of his recent performances are starting to become unbearable to watch.

If Jones wins, he better fucking show us something, with this trash ass card.

YOU'RE UP JOHNNY BOY

Last edited:
Jones by UD and no matter how dominant of a win it is, shertards will claim Reyes was robbed.

It’s rincé and repeat at this stage of his career. It’s a shame too because I used to love to watch Jones fight but he’s boring now.

This is a huge step up for Reyes, I can't see him beating Jones. I too think Jones has looked mortal more and more recently, but Reyes ain't the guy. You could argue he lost the Oezdemir fight, decisioned OSP and KO'd Weedman who hasn't won a fight in like 20 years.

Reyes is too raw and needs a lot more time and fight better guys, but he is being rushed into it quickly as LHW is so void and lacking. 2 things will happen Jones will smash him and tap him out or Jones will coast and just win every round. But I hope not the latter.

Jones really tried to finish Smith, but the foul play gave Smith time to recover, otherwise the guy was ready to quit.
Jones just had no answer for Mareta, plain and simple, he lost that fight. Santos had simple yet effective game plan.

This is a huge step up for Reyes, I can't see him beating Jones. I too think Jones has looked mortal more and more recently, but Reyes ain't the guy. You could argue he lost the Oezdemir fight, decisioned OSP and KO'd Weedman who hasn't won a fight in like 20 years.
That's fair for the most part i guess, but i recommend you to watch his fight against OSP again. Great performance and it really was a KO.

His soon-to-be still pulsating hormone levels will be statement enough.

I'll definitely be pulling for Reyes to catch him clean with that left but I highly doubt it.

That said, Jones is due to make a statement with this win. He's been caosting, point fighting and playing it safe way too much lately as some of his recent performances are starting to become unbearable to watch.

If Jones wins, he better fucking show us something, with this trash ass card.

YOU'RE UP JOHNNY BOY
I agree. His layoff resulted in some bland wins. But, there's a sadistic thing about him. That makes me think he's been faking us out. I predict a 2 round finish. KO. What's Reyes' ground game like?

I wouldn’t be shocked if he loses. It’s a matter of time now.

It's cool that you want him to make a statement. But even if he does, and knocks out Reyes early - it wouldn't be a statement, cuz Reyes would be perceived as a can, then.

Considering the fact that people say shit like "Jones only beats blown up MWs" I don't think there's anything he can do to impress certain fans. Even if he moved up to HW they'd say that HW is weak.

Jones is due to lose a lackluster decision and have Sherdoggers talk about how he never was any good

Jones will win by coasting to a points victory.

It's cool that you want him to make a statement. But even if he does, and knocks out Reyes early - it wouldn't be a statement, cuz Reyes would be perceived as a can, then.
No, I don't know how there's any argument for him being a can. But Sherscience is real, so you never know here.

His fights are so underwhelming nowadays. I almost feel like I'm getting scammed when I watch him fight.

It’s because he has mere picograms of the confidence he used to and it’s affecting his aggression and style.

Considering the fact that people say shit like "Jones only beats blown up MWs" I don't think there's anything he can do to impress certain fans. Even if he moved up to HW they'd say that HW is weak.
That's not true.
What he can do, is win a dominant decision (which he didn't do vs Thiago) or finish a guy begging to get out of there (which he didn't do vs Smith).

Back