Jones is done if he is dominantly beaten by Gus

If Jones wins its because he is on steroids

If he loses, its because hes not on steroids

Whichever way you go his prospects arent great

His prospects are great if he wins. He will be LHW champion again and still undefeated.

Wishful thinking. DC lost and he was fine. Jones will be fine. Fighters are not drama queens like sherdoggers.

I donno. They seem bent on remaining queens of one kind or another.

ronda-rousey-hides-face-still-humilated-ftr.jpg

Ronda broke 1mil buys in her next fight after losing to Holly.

Conor broke 1.5mil buys in his next fight after losing to Nate.

Jones isn't a megastar at all. Only time he broke 500k buys were against Cormier but besides that he gets 300k-500k buys regularly.

What are you even talking about?

It only takes one or two losses for megastars to lose their luster. Whereas non-megastars can lose much more often and still have a long career.

Ronda's stock took a tumble after losing to Holly. Being undefeated, being the face of WMMA, and her crossover appeal could not prevent this.

Same with Conor. The loss to Khabib has already lessen his appeal to casuals. Even if he does not leave the sport, he is no longer seen as elite championship level caliber.

If Gus beats that ass, it's over for Jones as a serious competitor. He may still fight but it wont be the same.
Agrees

He isn’t undefeated and posting 30k times won’t change that. Win lose this probably is last fight.

If its his last fight then he can retire with 0 losses by KO, 0 losses by submission, and 0 losses by decision. You can lie to yourself and not consider him undefeated but that is what it would be, a lie. Derp, Matt Hamill, amarite?

he is not gonna get dominated, he is gonna be all jacked up on steroids and coke

If its his last fight then he can retire with 0 losses by KO, 0 losses by submission, and 0 losses by decision. You can lie to yourself and not consider him undefeated but that is what it would be, a lie. Derp, Matt Hamill, amarite?

22-1 is his record. Keep crying.

22-1 is his record. Keep crying.

I don't really have to cry, he gets his hand raised over and over. I'll leave the crying to guys like DC and fans who can't handle that Bones keeps winning.

there is no way Jones is "done" if he loses to Gus, unless Jones chooses to be done.

Ronda faded because she handled her losses terribly, and she chose to back out of the spotlight and then out of the sport. Had she not done that, she would still have major star power. Conor will still do ridiculous numbers, no matter who he fights.

Look at Anderson Silva...plenty of recent losses, still a big star and draw.

Losses may erode a star fighter's peak drawing power, but it doesn't disappear they way TS is implying it would with Jones losing to Gus.

I don't really have to cry, he gets his hand raised over and over. I'll leave the crying to guys like DC and fans who can't handle that Bones keeps winning.[/

I remember seeing Jones crying. I bet when see him crying again at Nevada hearing. Wow a cheater has won a few fights. Also lost a fight.

37k posts. You are a crying no life loser

I remember seeing Jones crying. I bet when see him crying again at Nevada hearing. Wow a cheater has won a few fights. Also lost a fight.

37k posts. You are a crying no life loser

Try decaf.

What is there in Gustafson's last 5 years of fighting that makes you think he could dominate Jones?

He was already dominantly beaten by Gus, got busted multiple times for roiding, trouble with the law outside of the cage, and yet still somehow has a career.

Why? He's right. If it's a close fight, I could see him being relevant, but if Jones is just crushed out there, he's done. Especially after all the screw ups he's had.

Back