Jones is done if he is dominantly beaten by Gus

I haven’t played street fighter 2 or 10 (whatever current version is) in over a decade...

I like my chances better at rolling up at the next comic con and winning a ps4 sf2 title within fortnite/infinity war demograph.

Don’t have the thumb and index finger dexterity Or retina geek cat like quickness...

I like those odds much better than Jon not winning lhw, then eventually moving up and eventually becoming champ champ.

Must be nice being a human cheatcode.

LOL at being emotionally unstable because I recognize that Bones is going to beat wholesale ass come next Saturday. Good one brah, I'll be sure to get checked out.

It’s more the terminology you use. And your inability to accept that the first fight was exceptionally close (and likely while Jon could PED harder). A lot of hormones bubbling to the surface for you, it seems

It’s more the terminology you use. And your inability to accept that the first fight was exceptionally close (and likely while Jon could PED harder). A lot of hormones bubbling to the surface for you, it seems

I've never said Gus can't win this rematch, he absolutely could but I wouldn't bet on it. Bones has never lost a fight to anyone and I have no reason to believe he will start now. That said, there is a ton of pressure on him now because of everything that happened but I definitely want to see the fight and you should too.

That's a pretty big if. Jones has never been dominated by anyone. I think sadly he will win again pretty effortlessly . He has so many more tools at his disposal and has probably trained a lot for this fight.

If Jones loses - which, much as I'd find it satisfying, I still think is unlikely - they'll have a rubber match and hype it up a load more. If failing a bunch of drug tests and getting into hit and runs whilst on drugs doesn't hurt his selling power, one loss isn't going to make all that much difference if he wins the next one.

Recency bias plays a big factor. Same goes for Conor. One win and he'll be the second coming of Muhammad Ali again.

I believe if he loses hes getting the book thrown at him. If he wins, this will all disappear to the backpage.

That would be odd. Don't we care most about cheating when it's successful? What happened to that guy who lost to Mighty Mouse on steroids?

You guys are hard.

I mean Gustafsson is pretty dam good.

It's not like he's fighting a 10 ranked Nate Diaz..

Gus was Jones' toughest fight yet some think Jones is going to crush him.

Look at Pettis. He shocked the world with the "Showtime" kick and lost to Clay fucking Guida. Then he came back and beat Bendo again to win the UFC belt and gain all that fame and then some. Then he lost multiple fights in a row and hasn't been consistent since, but he is always back to fight again to get there again.

You proved my point. I said "non-megastars can lose much more often and still have a long career." Pettis was never a megastar. He could "afford" to lose. Jones not so much.

All of this does not apply to Jon Jones
He truly gives no fucks about you fans. He will come back for sure and try to reclaim his title

Umm... you're the Jones fan. So that means he gives zero fucks about you, not us haters.

Holly / Honda is a bad comparison. Honda didn't do shit to Holms, where Gus & Jones had an extremely close fight.
It was an exciting competitive fight but extremly close come on, effective backpaddeling and running backwards is not a part of the scoring criteria and it still doesnt apply if the guy doing it is white and fights a black guy.

I hope Gustafsson pulls a Khabib. Chokes Jones out, spits on him and then jumps out of the cage and attacks Winklejohn.

Wishful thinking. DC lost and he was fine. Jones will be fine. Fighters are not drama queens like sherdoggers.

You proved my point. I said "non-megastars can lose much more often and still have a long career." Pettis was never a megastar. He could "afford" to lose. Jones not so much.

Really? Brock Lesnar has multiple losses and he can still come back and have a career, even after failing a drug test.

As I said, these so-called "megastars" can still have a long career. What happens after they lose that "ends" their careers? NOTHING. They only quit after (ie Ronda) because they can't handle being criticized or won't accept less than what they made previously.

Like I said in my earlier post Conor can lose BAD in his next match, but he can still continue and fight up the ranks if he has the mental fortitude and accept that he won't make the same money or have the same fame as before. Losing doesn't mean they can no longer fight. Conor still has great striking and would probably remain in the top 10 for some time.

If Jones wins its because he is on steroids

If he loses, its because hes not on steroids

Whichever way you go his prospects arent great

Good thing he's going to elbow his head into oblivion then isn't it?

Gus will get a half filled triangle tattoo because he won't really count this as a Jones win since he's on the juice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back