Jones is done if he is dominantly beaten by Gus

If Jones loses, it'll be a close back and forth fight. And if that's the case.... I think we all know that calls for a trilogy.

He's already done, for life. Cheaters never prosper. True MMA fans see his fraudulent existence as nothing but a cancerous time in MMA for the cheating damage he's caused to the integrity of the sport.

It only takes one or two losses for megastars to lose their luster. Whereas non-megastars can lose much more often and still have a long career.

Ronda's stock took a tumble after losing to Holly. Being undefeated, being the face of WMMA, and her crossover appeal could not prevent this.

Same with Conor. The loss to Khabib has already lessen his appeal to casuals. Even if he does not leave the sport, he is no longer seen as elite championship level caliber.

If Gus beats that ass, it's over for Jones as a serious competitor. He may still fight but it wont be the same.
wrong wrong wrong. ronda ruined herself by running away and hiding. Impossible to cheer for that. Conor hasnt fought yet so you cant say that. i guarantee he books a fight, and cuts a couple promos he will sell just as good. ya filthy animal

Gus needs to finish this fight. I don’t trust the judges to get a decision right.

When has Gus dominantly beaten anyone high caliber?

Gus fans are delusional.

Jones has 11 PPV events in total. He does median 450k in PPV buys if you consider him the sole thing selling those which isn't obviously true. So a megastar? No. A good reliable earner? Yes.

Here is my take on Jon’s situation:

I think that he is facing the same level of emotions that Khabib displayed after beating McGregor.....He basically has an undefeated record and the first loss for any fighter is devastating BUT, very necessary in learning right from wrong.

I honestly think Khabib may have believed that Tony had the edge at least one of the times he backed off...So, I think Jon feels the same pressure coming onto him but chooses to fall back to possible cheating to deal with that...Like liquid courage in a bar.

That being said, Khabib faced his fear and won. That is why he erupted after the fight...Like Daniel Laruso in KK3...His gut was burning!

It only takes one or two losses for megastars to lose their luster. Whereas non-megastars can lose much more often and still have a long career.

Ronda's stock took a tumble after losing to Holly. Being undefeated, being the face of WMMA, and her crossover appeal could not prevent this.

Same with Conor. The loss to Khabib has already lessen his appeal to casuals. Even if he does not leave the sport, he is no longer seen as elite championship level caliber.

If Gus beats that ass, it's over for Jones as a serious competitor. He may still fight but it wont be the same.
The added stress may very well lead to a loss

Jones just has to make it to the cage on Saturday.. He will take care of the rest.

Holly / Honda is a bad comparison. Honda didn't do shit to Holms, where Gus & Jones had an extremely close fight.

He has only fought once a year since 2014. Hard to stay relevant or in the rankings with a schedule like that.

inb4 shades of wilder vs fury

Just remember, when Bones tears the shit out of Gus, its because sometimes a lion has to remind everyone who he is.

off his nuts bro

you really support that piece of shit? Oh nevermind, he bought the kids toys this weekend! What a guy!

Just remember, when Bones tears the shit out of Gus, its because sometimes a lion has to remind everyone who he is.

Just remember, when you say things like this, it’s because you’re emotionally unstable and you want to remind everyone that you are.

off his nuts bro

you really support that piece of shit? Oh nevermind, he bought the kids toys this weekend! What a guy!

I don't view Jones as a role model, he's a cage fighter and I don't really care what it is he does outside of the cage.

Just remember, when you say things like this, it’s because you’re emotionally unstable and you want to remind everyone that you are.

LOL at being emotionally unstable because I recognize that Bones is going to beat wholesale ass come next Saturday. Good one brah, I'll be sure to get checked out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back