Jones is boring.

Edgar Allan Hoe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What does he do that is exciting aside from a couple wild elbows. The guy is built like Dalhsim which is fun to watch but his performances as a champ aren't memorable at all. Although him fighting at HW could produce some memorable moments.

Fucking waste of my money: boring.

Bones vs Gus wasn't memorable? Bones vs Shogun? #andstill

DC's face looks pretty clean for taking so many elbows. Jones is on his way to LHW goat.

This was one of those fights where you wish it was in a ring.

Bones vs Gus wasn't memorable? Bones vs Shogun? #andstill

Bones vs Gus was great. Mostly because we enjoyed Jones being frustrated by fighting someone his own height, yet a much smaller reach. The last round was the best I've seen from Jones. He truly knew he was getting his ass beat and poured it on. A rare thing.

I'm looking forward to his eventual move up to HW...after he sets the new title defence record.

I agree, that fucken fight was boring. Props to Jones for winning but he had a safe gameplan. The only reason the Gus fight was exciting was because he was able to neutralize Jones' reach.

I'm still shocked with that fight.

I'm sure many Cormier fans will agree with you.

I enjoyed the fight, personally.

I'm looking forward to his eventual move up to HW...after he sets the new title defence record.

It's not going to happen. He didn't like the shots from Cormier who has average HW power. Cormier's best HW finish was Bigfoot. He pummeled him. Arlovski executed the same exact finish an nearly killed him. Seriously, Bigfoot was laid out for 10 mins if you dont remember.

Lol, keep rubbing on Jones. I'm sure you will eventually find something to justify your love for him.

Guys an exciting fighter and always brings it. Sorry if you're too pathetic a hater to admit it.

All his fights have been amazing and the guy has some of the best talent in all of MMA. Can't possibly say his fights with Bonnar, Vera, Shogun, Machida, Rampage, Rashad, Gus, Sonnen, and Glover were boring unless you're a delusional loser #andstill

That fight was pathetic.

Wrist grabbing, Eye poking wall & stall.

What a shit main event.

I want my 30 minutes back. Such a waste of time.

Back