Media Jones is beginning to look like your average Sherdogger

Jones will fight at HW and pop for steroids, just wait and see. He couldnt fight DC clean when he had 12 inch reach advantage and being in physical prime while DC was 38, what makes you think he will now go and jump in with people equal/ bigger size that can KO him with one punch? He avoided HW for years for a reason. I strongly believe he has no balls to face Ngannou, atleast not without his juice

Someone working on getting to elcucuy3 account lmfao

Jones will fight at HW and pop for steroids, just wait and see. He couldnt fight DC clean when he had 12 inch reach advantage and being in physical prime while DC was 38, what makes you think he will now go and jump in with people equal/ bigger size that can KO him with one punch? He avoided HW for years for a reason. I strongly believe he has no balls to face Ngannou, atleast not without his juice
I think he beats Ngannou and makes it look easy.

If / when it happens, you should look back on this post and acknowledge that theres a lot of things you don't see and understand.

Mma is nowhere near as black and white as some people seem to think it is. Theres a lot of nuance and grey area that's lost on the vast majority..

DC himself he thinks Jones beats Ngannou and said it extremely confidently. Ngannou himself said he thinks LHW are the more skilled and technical fighters, athletes and Jones will have an easier time at HW.

Just goes to show how big of a gap there is between the greatest minds in the sport and the average fan

why is it that some of the most flawed people are also vehement about their faith?

im genuinely curious, but i cant see the photo.

I think he just needs to feel that he’s up for a legit challenge in order to perform. Nobody thought they would be a tough fight for him.
Similar to the first gus fight, anderson vs Weidman and gsp vs hendricks in that sense.

Ngannou said himself that he thinks Jones has an easier time at HW.

DC said he thinks Jones beats Ngannou and he made that pick confidently. Doesnt believe the hype behind him.

A lot of people are underestimating LHW, underestimating Jones and overestimating HW.

Jones is moving to HW because he sees that as the easier division to conquer at the moment. And minds who truly know the game like Ngannou and DC obviously share similar sentiment.

Theres a sense of nuance that's lost on fans here though, somewhat understandably so. Ultimately it's one of the things people will need to see to believe.
For the sake of a friendly discussion, please explain how Jones wo
Ngannou said himself that he thinks Jones has an easier time at HW.

DC said he thinks Jones beats Ngannou and he made that pick confidently. Doesnt believe the hype behind him.

A lot of people are underestimating LHW, underestimating Jones and overestimating HW.

Jones is moving to HW because he sees that as the easier division to conquer at the moment. And minds who truly know the game like Ngannou and DC obviously share similar sentiment.

Theres a sense of nuance that's lost on fans here though, somewhat understandably so. Ultimately it's one of the things people will need to see to believe.
Jones has been point fighting light heavyweights for quite some time now. How do you suppose he does that at heavyweight, especially after almost 30 professional fights?

Let's be honest, how would Dominick Reyes and Thiago Santos do at heavyweight if they had to weigh in at 205? because those are the fighters Jones has been struggling with

Dont bother. His opinions on many things are purely emotional and biased. Not based in logic, reason and research.
You know that mma is a matchup oriented sport. A better way to look at it would be to look at the heavyweight top 10 and analayze how Jones would do against each guy.

If only mma analysis were that simple

Jones had issues vs younger, more athletic, faster, more multi faceted fighters who could challenge him in the kicking game

Therefore, he has no chance vs HW's.

Like I said, many underestimate LHW, underestimate Jones and overestimate HW.

You'd think moving up would represent the tougher fighters and more difficult challenge but that's not always the case. Especially at HW, where the vast majority are older, slower, far less multi dimensional, athletic with much more limited skillsets compared to LHW.

Look at DC. Absolutely dicked and outclassed by Jones. Yet he has destroyed everyone at HW. Was extremely competitive with Stipe, even at the tail end of his career when hes far from his best.

Yet you speak as if Jones getting smashed at HW is an unquestionable certainty. Delusional at best

Ngannou himself sa thinks Jones has an easier time at HW.

At the end of the day, there are people who know the game and those who are just talking out their ass.
Good to know you are the latter.

He's gonna be the best grappler at HW, he'll toy with everyone on the floor. 250 pound Jones dropping elbows will get finishes.
IF...he can get his wrestling back. It's been absent for a while now and he will have to use it against guys who are just as big and strong as he is, if not bigger and stronger. He has struggled in that situation going back to Gus 1. But it's pretty much all or nothing at for him at HW, he can't win on the feet.

Probably one of the biggest fights at hw in a long time is Jones it seems Stipe vs DC kinda fell a little flat on the masses despite Dana being such a big proponent of it.. It was sort of like a personal trilogy for Dana or something it was weird.

a level athlete

xmK2dJDitMGxn0aAQ8nVUsQo2rflVw2fnQjA5A3fiIEL0Tjx2Ry5Tz46sWHkAnFQeQueeTdfnIvIJ9iImtRBOtPY2Ymm8D5xIKrodygt_dAV--wksUjR2in1Hw7JSgltgwISavO06w

all thanks go to the miracle of PEDs
The guy in that video looks like he is under 6 feet tall, so I doubt that is actually Jon Jones

He's gonna be the best grappler at HW, he'll toy with everyone on the floor. 250 pound Jones dropping elbows will get finishes.

Would like to see the Jones that destroyed his early competition with his hellbows come back. At one point it dindn't even look fair.

Plus, I don't think he'll gain enough KO power at HW so it would be a huge gamble to try to outstrike everyone for five rounds.

Good to know you are the latter.
Lol. I don't recall a noteworthy and intelligent opinion coming from you at any point, ever.

Almost all the shit you say is incredibly biased, emotion and hate driven and doesnt show much fight IQ.

At this point, nothing you say has any credibility.

You're a fan. You know how to watch fights. Not much else. Just like so many others.

Lol. I don't recall a noteworthy and intelligent opinion coming from you at any point, ever.

Almost all the shit you say is incredibly biased, emotion and hate driven and doesnt show much fight IQ.

At this point, nothing you say has any credibility.

You're a fan. You know how to watch fights. Not much else.
jones wont have success hat hw.

he got beat by middleweight santos and reyes who isnt that good.

he wont be able to hang with the big boys.

Jones compared to Stipe:
stipe_jones.png

Jones, Stipe and Reyes:
jones_stipe_reyes_.png

jones wont have success hat hw.

he got beat by middleweight santos and reyes who isnt that good.

he wont be able to hang with the big boys.
Thank you for your black and white mma analysis.

How you're processing information is no different than mma math. Do you bud.

I'm not seeing any critical thinking or anything that indicates fight IQ her though.

Back