Jones is a over rated wrestler. Both Isreal and Francis would stuff him %100

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The ridiculous notion that Jones can take down anyone at will is outdated. That shit maybe worked on spike tv generation fighters, but these new espn killers? Ya no.

Jones will beat one more fighter in Corey and should then retire. The future is not looking bright. Francis will be HW champ soon. And Izzy is gunning for him next year. And guess what? Izzy picks him apart.

Jones arguably has 3 L’s on his record.

Gus 1
Thiago
Reyes

Khabib is P4P #1
GSP is GOAT

The ridiculous notion that Jones can take down anyone at will is outdated. That shit maybe worked on spike tv generation fighters, but these new espn killers? Ya no.

Jones will beat one more fighter in Corey and should then retire. The future is not looking bright. Francis will be HW champ soon. And Izzy is gunning for him next year. And guess what? Izzy picks him apart.

Jones arguably has 3 L’s on his record.

Gus 1
Thiago
Reyes

Khabib is P4P #1
GSP is GOAT
Agreed, jones is possibly the worst fighter that ever lived. Time for a move to bellator or invicta. Would jones stand a chance vs. Fallon fox? I doubt it.

He is overrated now due to his lack of juice.

Its clear his insane strength that Cormier, Chael and others felt doesnt exist anymore.

Still a great fighter but speed and strength are lessened now.

Francis would gas out, Israel could win 2023 when Jones is too old

I don't think he is/was an overrated wrestler, I just think his body is wearing(whether you wanna base that on lack of juice or how long he's been fighting is up to you) and he doesn't have the same explosion. His last 2 fights with damage he's received to his legs aren't gonna help matters either.

He is weak and limp-dic...err, wristed now says.

Would go .5 @ HW at best.

Back