Jones injured his foot early on, and still out struck and out cardio Gus

Both better improve. If Jones doesn't, then he has a high probability to lose. Same goes with Gus. Although I believe Jones is an overall better fighter, the two of them were very close in skill. Had Gus not caught that elbow in the fourth he would have been the champ, so Jones better improve his game until next time if he wants to feel safe that he can get the nod again.

He limped because he would have an excuse. He is the Champ but has a real challenger now.

all you dipshits who think you are funny with your sarcastic (and lame) 'thank for...blah blah blah' You should all get dubs for highjacking the thread. Unlike you, I don't live on sherdog (TS either, most likely) and this is the first time I see such a thread since the fight happened LAST NIGHT.

Outstruck with leg kicks that did no damage? Fucking wankers.

More like jones better not injure his foot on alex's shin or head again.

Jones with no legs>gus

I saw this really cool quote on twitter before the judges came out

Gus had the perfect game plan, the best fight he will ever have, and the ability to shock jones with his wrestling and it still wasn't enough to win

What a stupid statement considering Jones' won entirely on his kicks (and one big elbow).

This thread is cultivates originality and necessity. For adding it, I say 'thank you'.

I A deep ass bone bruise can hurt as bad as a fracture some times worse. You guys please don't talk if you don't fight. Go have a guy check one of your kicks and meet bone to bone please.

Real life aint like a game. Gus will never catch jones.

He just took away Jone's aura of invincibility, is the first person to ever takedown Jones and twice at that and gave Jones the hardest fight of his life. He may have lost on points but he sent the Champ to the hospital staggering and limping.

Yeah, he won't learn from this fight at all....

Idiot.

What injury? I saw him limp out of the cage but I haven't heard what he did.

I A deep ass bone bruise can hurt as bad as a fracture some times worse. You guys please don't talk if you don't fight. Go have a guy check one of your kicks and meet bone to bone please.

Alright, and when did this "deep ass bone bruise" occur?

The OP suggest he injured his foot early on in the fight. He might have, the way he continued to throw it suggests otherwise.

Supporters attempt to suggest the limping at the END of the fight supports TS's claim.

I'm sure he was in pain at the end but, this "he won hurt" bullshit is just that, bullshit.

He won a tough fight. I don't get it, his fans should be more impressed that he overcame adversity, instead because their fantasy image was tarnished, you see garbage like this.

You know this how? Gus has been improving every single fight.

Going into the fight a lot of people did not give him a chance and now a lot of people thought he won the fight. He did pretty damn well regardless if you think he won or not could likely get another title shot.

Realistically Gus gets a much better financial platform to challenge Bones now that he's really made a name for himself. I know some challengers have complained about the disparity between the money a champ can spend on a camp and an up and comer.

Bones can tweak some tactical stuff, but realistically Gus has gained more: now he really knows he's on Bones' level and has been deep into a title fight. He's alot closer in experience all of a sudden.

I give Gus the edge in the next fight.

arent you the same guy who said anderson didnt fight with a broke rib in his fight with sonnen? even tho xrays and etc stated otherwise? if i recall you were the loudest one calling bullshit.

Thank you for adding a necessary and original thread.

Or jones and camp is making excuses about not being able to implement his game. Gus gave him a fight. Jones was as exhausted as Gus

Excuses comes handy when you earlier have predicted an easy fight for JBJ. Otherwise you would probably look like a moron who don't know what you're watching right?

Bahahahahaha

Yup all those kicks to the knee and spinning elbows out weights Gus landing at will.

What the fuck is wrong with people

Well, if those don't matter, Gus could easily avoid them, right? That's probably what he needs to do, right?

Back