Jones: I just got caught with my pants down with the cocaine. I'm not an addict

The DUI/Coke is just the beginning....he is not a drug addict....he is starting to belive he can do no wrong....the fame is getting to him...I am a big Jones fan somebody needs to get him back on track...he ego is so out of control that he will not listen to anybody...this will death spiral until he ends up in jail....he is going down the Mike Tyson road! Sad to see!

No, but for it to end up in your system you have to illegally ingest it (sans some ridiculously unlikely circumstance), and in doing so he inevitably runs the risk of getting caught, and due to his career and status as a champion, his risk (of getting caught AND consequence) is greater than most.

If you believe that this doesn't negatively effect his brand, public persona, reputation etc (particularly if he chooses to continue and risk getting caught for a second time) because of the legality and general moral consensus on class a drug use, then you're being naive and not very objective.

I've already quite clearly stated that I don't agree with this current state of affairs but it is the reality of the situation, for him to continue would be a poorly calculated decision RE risk vs reward. Therefore it's in his best interests to avoid doing what he got caught doing, which again answers your original question.

blah blah blah. go have some drinks, snort a line or two off a chicks ass/tits. Just don't make a lifestyle outta it
lifes short enjoy it while you still can

166.gif

tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

that's true, it's a paltry sum to someone that earns as much as he does and really it's about as effective a punishment as dana white publically wagging his finger at him and saying "oh dear what ever are we going to do with you?" but... they tried i guess!

BAD JONNEY, BAD lol. But it's better than doing nothing at all and if/when the questions come up again at least they can say it was dealt with and he was punished.

More interesting to hear about his child level testosterone.

1st symptom of addiction: Denial

So a party drug like cocaine is so horrible that it makes a guy one of the greatest fighters ever?!

Imagine if he didn't do cocaine and lived 100% clean. He'd probably be able to dunk a basketball and weigh 185lbs and be a 3 division champ.

I don't care about Jon's addictions or non addictions. I just wish he would drop the 'good ole Christian boy' routine and stop selling himself as some sort of role model to admire. He is a hypocritical douche and talented fighter. Accept it Jon and move on.

I do care if he has been using PEDs, but I can't say I am surprised. I do believe that the majority of these fighters are. The risk of punishment for the crime versus the money they can make basically means they might as well be juicing. The guys that have been caught still get to fight again and again. The downside is almost non existent.

Now that Jon got a pat on the back for his partaking of a party drug he now free to ramp up the usage and go on a bender. I am betting on domestic abuse next, however that perjury investigation might become something. The NSAC probably won't even note it though; Chael and Vitor have both proven that a hat in hand moment will win them over. As long as you lie to the NSAC to their faces and not run from a test you have very little to lose.

...I can quit anytime I swear, shit I'll quit tomorrow! Oh wait there is some football game on...umm I'll quit the day after tomorrow no problem!

...but really, I don't give a shit. He came here to snort some lines and kick some ass...and he's been doing both.

Bunch of haters just mad because a goat with a vagina beat all your favorite fighters.

So you're... calling Jones a pussy? A woman? Both? Strange days for Jones whores.

Pants down...........addict..............I don't want to hear anymore, thank you

He was clearly confused when he was first told that "Jones-ing" was a sure sign of addiction.

Back