Jones: I just got caught with my pants down with the cocaine. I'm not an addict

I know how he feels. I been caught with my pants done before.

Yes, because if it was legal the consequences of the decision would be completely different, it's not a difficult concept.

Is it illegal to have it in your system? or illegal to possess it? What did he get charged with? But no you're totally right. we don't know where he used but i think it's pretty safe to say it was on US soil. Most people with ahead on their shoulders done care. if anything he will gain fans from this. bitchy jon jones haters will make a fuss but other than that nothing will happen, nor should it. it's not a difficult concept

Is it illegal to have it in your system? or illegal to possess it? What did he get charged with? But no you're totally right. we don't know where he used but i think it's pretty safe to say it was on US soil. Most people with ahead on their shoulders done care. if anything he will gain fans from this. bitchy jon jones haters will make a fuss but other than that nothing will happen, nor should it. it's not a difficult concept

Yeiiiii, hipsters anarchy YOLO haters and all that shit. Go drugs and concepts.

No, but for it to end up in your system you have to illegally ingest it (sans some ridiculously unlikely circumstance), and in doing so he inevitably runs the risk of getting caught, and due to his career and status as a champion, his risk (of getting caught AND consequence) is greater than most.

If you believe that this doesn't negatively effect his brand, public persona, reputation etc (particularly if he chooses to continue and risk getting caught for a second time) because of the legality and general moral consensus on class a drug use, then you're being naive and not very objective.

I've already quite clearly stated that I don't agree with this current state of affairs but it is the reality of the situation, for him to continue would be a poorly calculated decision RE risk vs reward. Therefore it's in his best interests to avoid doing what he got caught doing, which again answers your original question.

Signs of a liar, eyes looks down after telling a lie.dogs do it to when there guilty hahaha

Signs of a liar, eyes looks down after telling a lie.dogs do it to when there guilty hahaha

Well, sure - but it's more a sign of showing guilt, which could just as well be Jones knowing that he's guilty (and ashamed) of doing drugs in the first place.

Never believed he was an addict to begin with, if this was a reoccurring thing with him throughout his history like certain fighters who constantly get caught on PED's; I would definitely say there's something deeper going on.

because it cost him reputational damage, a $25,000 fine, brought unnecessary and unwanted scrutiny to him, his family, his gym, the ufc, the police now quite publically know he buys and takes cocaine, as well as various other fairly obvious examples

I didn't know the ufc stepped up and actually enforced their code. http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...-by-ufc-for-violating-fighter-code-of-conduct. Seriously thank you i had no idea they did anything. But at the same time all this just brought more attention and added more value and added fans to the brand that is Jon Jones

I didn't know the ufc stepped up and actually enforced their code. http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...-by-ufc-for-violating-fighter-code-of-conduct. Seriously thank you i had no idea they did anything. But at the same time all this just brought more attention and added more value and added fans to the brand that is Jon Jones

that's true, it's a paltry sum to someone that earns as much as he does and really it's about as effective a punishment as dana white publically wagging his finger at him and saying "oh dear what ever are we going to do with you?" but... they tried i guess!

Back