Jones: I just got caught with my pants down with the cocaine. I'm not an addict

I drink coke all the time.....in the merning, for lunsh, and deenner. It is good for my tummy.

Its amazing how blind people are to the hypocrisy of all this as FOX will be running ads for Budweiser and other drugs in between this interview.

Haha, yep. I'm way more of a beer addict than Jones is a coke addict because he tested positive once for coke whereas I would have tested positive for copious amounts of beer in every single one of his fights had the commission invested the fuck.

IV/Base is no joke, but snorted and kept for very special occasions, coke is not really a big deal IMHO.

Special occasions ...like a few weeks before the biggest fight in one's career? LOL You guys are fucking delusional...

I know addicts and I know people who use drugs recreationally. If he's a full blown addict and can still manage to whoop ass like he does then more power to him. Honestly he probably falls under the category of those who use it recreationally. Otherwise the potential all time P4P fighter being a crackhead is a damn big feat.

Partial denial, yea he might not use daily cause hes still on top of the game but if he cant control himself before fights, its a bad sign for the potential future. Not to mention if he were to take a tough loss and let it go to his head. Hes 26, you think the partys fucking over?????

Plot twist: bones and manziel spotted together at prominent night club with what we're told is powdered donut residue from an earlier meal before the clubl that must have rubbed a bit far higher than just on the lips. Also pictures of what appears to be cocaine bags has been refuted by jones, looks like his instgram was hacked again.

As a recovering addict who has been sober 2 years I have to say there's no way he is a full blown addict when this is the first test he has been popped on. If he was he would've failed multiple tests by now. He might be in the early stages of addiction when you still may have some control over your usage. If he is he obviously isn't ready to stop yet because he hasn't owned his problem and the first step to recovery is admitting you are powerless over your addiction.

He shouldnt have tried to play the victim role when he first got caught

He's apparently doing a river float in Egypt.

He shouldnt have tried to play the victim role when he first got caught

What? He didn't play the victim role. He said he was 'sorry to his family etc., that he was checking into rehab and that he'd like some privacy', that was the only statement he made.

What the hell is he supposed to say?

"It's true everyone, I'm addicted to cocaine."

i doubt its once or twice. he probably hangs out with guys that can score it so everyonce in awhile they party and get high. a convenient drug user if you will. reminds me of me :p

I'm thinkin the same thing. I know this guy (not me of course) that has done blow a couple of handfulls of times and everytime it was a friday or saturday night and never once went looking for it.

Back