Jones: I just got caught with my pants down with the cocaine. I'm not an addict

Just what an addict would say.

Probably true, though I find it hilarious how everything seemed to topple on him all at once.

Misquote in the thread title

Should be auto dubz for repeat offenses

Doubt anyone really cares about the coke anymore. Sall about dat T/E.

if he was doing blow while training and hiding under the ring he might have a problem. otherwise, who nose?

Misquote in the thread title

Should be auto dubz for repeat offenses

I don't see any quotation marks in the thread title. So I didn't misquote anything, when I never quoted anything.

I don't see any quotation marks in the thread title. So I didn't misquote anything, when I never quoted anything.

The colon is good enough

"Not even a frequent user", haha, I like Jones more. He fuckin' parties sometimes and "getting caught with pants down" means he didn't expect that knock on his door on Dec. 4th. Say what you want, but I find that approach so much better than the crying for attention "I have problems and need help" approach.

Sounds exactly like what an addict would say to throw us all off...

No wonder he was only in rehab for a couple of days. They can't help you if you can't admit you have a problem. Typical for addicts.

He;s not an addict, I've known enough coke heads to see that Jones is just a casual user.

Bunch of haters just mad because a goat with a vagina beat all your favorite fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back