Jones Helping UFC?

PanyeEast17

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Jones wants to fight Cormier first, if UFC smart they would let him....because 1 week after UFC 177(where they want Jones vs Gus) theres an event in Sweden, by putting Jones vs Cormier on UFC 177 and having Gus fight Bader/Feijao winner you get two good selling event which could lead to a End of the year card featuring Jones vs Gus 2 and Pettis vs Melendez or a Superbowl card with Jones vs Gus 2 as singular headliner

If Jones wants to fight Cormier first, if UFC smart they would let him....because 1 week after UFC 177(where they want Jones vs Gus) theres an event in Sweden, by putting Jones vs Cormier on UFC 177 and having Gus fight Bader/Feijao winner you get two good selling event which could lead to a End of the year card featuring Jones vs Gus 2 and Pettis vs Melendez or a Superbowl card with Jones vs Gus 2 as singular headliner

(Shaking my head in disgust) And what happens when DC whips Jones' ass. Because he will, he man-handled Heavyweights, good heavyweights like Barnett! Gus who was promised the next fight by Jon & by Dana will be cast aside. Jones will prove to the world his word doesn't mean shit! He already bends the rules with his eyepoking now he bends his word. His fan base is getting smaller & smaller. He has NEVER been a barnstormer on PPVs, & things are only going to get worse if he keeps this shit up!

(Shaking my head in disgust) And what happens when DC whips Jones' ass. Because he will, he man-handled Heavyweights, good heavyweights like Barnett! Gus who was promised the next fight by Jon & by Dana will be cast aside. Jones will prove to the world his word doesn't mean shit! He already bends the rules with his eyepoking now he bends his word. His fan base is getting smaller & smaller. He has NEVER been a barnstormer on PPVs, & things are only going to get worse if he keeps this shit up!

Make no bones about it, someone doesn't like Jones.

Jones is doing this to Hype the Gus fight. WWE style crap, where they really think he is scared to fight GUS.. and use that as part of their whack trailers

Well look around - I ain't alone, & the crowd is getting bigger & bigger turning into an angry mob!:icon_chee

Yup they are marching towards Jackson's mma right now with pitchforks and torches making "quack" sounds I heard

That plan would be ruined.
And I hope, I really hope, that anyone with a brain (not a damaged one) can realize that Cormier is very likely to take the title from Jones.

They already messed up and put Gus on Fight Pass once this year, they might not wanna cost themselves even more PPV buys and do it again.

Back