jones haters

Sinister916

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This is a case of jj being so dominant, and the minute he's not people think he lost, jj won Sig strikes every round, and his foot was injured badly at end of first, how about some props to him.

The guy deserves recognition, no doubt. You can either take it as Jones looking bad, or Gust looking great. The latter is what I saw in the fight.

LOL @ winning the sig strikes in every round. Dude, Alex started off stronger than Jones and was blasting him with punches all night, even hit him with his own patented spinning elbow and kicks. Many of Jones' "sig strikes" were blocked shots, grazing shots, or leg kicks (oblique and to the thigh).

This is a case of jj being so dominant, and the minute he's not people think he lost, jj won Sig strikes every round, and his foot was injured badly at end of first, how about some props to him.
Agree with you, TS. Jones was losing by the third by a hair but edged out the victory in the 4th and 5th. Just because he wasn't so dominant people think he lost. I mean, it wasn't even a split decision, Jones clearly won.

so if you think he lost you're a hater?

perfect logic

Im a Jones hater. I dislike his personality, not his fighting skills. Imo he won. But stop pretending it wasnt a close fight, it has nothing to do with the expections of him winning easy before the fight. I didnt expect him to win easy, anyone that had paid attention to Gus would have seen that it was going to be a tough challenge for Bones.

And what has the injury to do with anything? If he injured his foot, it was likely from kicking, which was his choice. Not like it was a freak accident like the toe incident. And its a fight, you win by injuring your opponent...

It was a really close fight, it could had gone either way. I think Jones underestimate Gus in this fight.

Back