Jones has passed CIR test.. Back to the coke

I haven't been able to find the numbers anywhere except from Victor Conte.

Also I caught Victor in a lie or he doesn't know exactly what he's talking about. He says "Use of testosterone will supress T and E levels.

I found this online though

t has been shown that exogenous administration of testosterone does not affect levels of epitestosterone in the body. As a result, tests to determine the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in urine are used to find athletes who are doping.[3] A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[4] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1 [5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitestosterone

yep, which goes to my point about it being very easy to dope and still fall under the 6 : 1 ratio test. to me, the suspect thing on Jones' test is the abnormally low testosterone (in conjunction with high epi but that is of lesser importance in my opinion) than a crazy low level inconsistent with an athlete or really any adult male.

Weird how the commission didn't bring up the CIR test when they first released the test results, and they still haven't publicly released the blood test results or the CIR test results, only the original test results done on the urine samples that revealed the coke metabolites.

"None of the results were a concern" is a sketch answer to me. This whole thing stinks and will probably get swept under the rug..

Weird how the commission didn't bring up the CIR test when they first released the test results, and they still haven't publicly released the blood test results or the CIR test results, only the original test results done on the urine samples that revealed the coke metabolites.

"None of the results were a concern" is a sketch answer to me. This whole thing stinks and will probably get swept under the rug..

The whole is weird. They are being real evasive about it. It's fucked up

Fighter bashing.

Not really, It has already been confirmed that fighters aren't supposed to be getting tested during the "off season" for recreational drugs. so they weren't even supposed to test Jones for Coke

Off season it was a month b4 the fight. It was during his training Camp.

So it's ok to do coke but can't smoke weed, meth or pain meds.. When coke gets you amped, speed balling makes you think your superman on it when you get into a fight.

They're both banned in competition. Not out.

It's crazy after all this discussion this question is still being asked days later.

yup shocking.

Jones could have been smoking a joint as the commission showed up to test him and that would have been ok as long as it had cleared his system by the time it came for in competition testing.

Fighters can get drunk, take pain meds, have caffeine and use recreational drugs outside the competition testing window. They just must be clean when it comes to the tests done in the competition window.

Also, what is the explanation for abnormal ratios on previous tests that can only be attributed to rare endocrine disorder or doping cycle, A being unlikely?

Need answers.

Did they answer this one yet? Don't think they'll ever do tbh.

How many times do you guys think Jones has snorted a line off the belt?

Back