Jones has passed CIR test.. Back to the coke

mental mickey

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So, according to Head of NSAC Bob Bennett, Jones has passed a CIR test on his samples taken on Dec.4th and 18th. So will that be enough to stop people trying to drag Jones down? Is Dana right when he points out Jon Jones couldn't of been fighting at his full potential if he was using Cocaine, and will only come back stronger?

My guess is that now that the hope of him using PED's has been extinguished, they will go back to preaching that testing positive for Cocaine out of competition should be a valid reason to have his title removed.

Report: CIR testing performed on Jones' pre-fight tests, says NSAC head
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/report-cir-testing-performed-on-jones-pre-fight-tests-says-nsac-head/

Last edited:
PEDs were my only concern. The coke is just entertaining.

sounds rigged

Also, what is the explanation for abnormal ratios on previous tests that can only be attributed to rare endocrine disorder or doping cycle, A being unlikely?

Need answers.

I wonder how much money Bennet has maybe in UFC locker room bonuses in the last month?.. ;)

Bennett either has no idea what's going on, or knows exactly what's going on. There are so many contradictions swirling around this thing.

So, according to Head of NSAC Bob Bennett, Jones has passed a CIR test on his samples taken on Dec.4th and 18th. So will that be enough to stop people trying to drag Jones down? Is Dana right when he points out Jon Jones couldn't of been fighting at his full potential if he was using Cocaine, and will only come back stronger?

My guess is that now that the hope of him using PED's has been extinguished, they will go back to preaching that testing positive for Cocaine out of competition should be a valid reason to have his title removed.

Report: CIR testing performed on Jones' pre-fight tests, says NSAC head
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/report-cir-testing-performed-on-jones-pre-fight-tests-says-nsac-head/

My opinion is Jones' needs to find out why his test levels were so low. I'm pretty certain they were due to his extreme workout schedule and dieting to lose weight. Dc's test levels were also low. That just reeks of over training to me. Your test levels should not plummet that way.

I still want an explanation as to why his T/E was so out of whack.

Maybe Jones just finished smangin' it before he took the test.

Lorenzo offered to pay for the CIR test. Maybe this also had some backroom bonuses!

"What's that Mr Fertitta? Sure thing, and we'll also throw in a low T/E ratio for Cormier too, to you know make Jones' results seem a bit more normal. How's that sound?"

Last edited:
definitely needs to be fully explained before i sway my opinion on the matter, not that anyone genuinely cares about my opinion. But the reports of hiding from the drug test, to the coke, to the low levels, to this being quickly thrown under the rug seems a little fishy. But maybe it is all just a big mis hap

I think the point is that the UFC has set a precedence already that drug use is unacceptable, as it should be. So why is Jon Jones getting a pass on this? I'm sure it has something to do with the bottom line, PPV dollars etc... But if this was Nate Diaz or another fighter not in the good graces of Dana White they would be stripped of the title and an interim championship would be put together.

You just can't have your champions driving drunk and using cocaine, it's just bad for the sport...

Back