Jones has nothing for Izzy

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
not to take anything from Santos or Reyes but I think the version of Jon Jones that we’ve seen for 3 fights in a row would lose to Izzy. Jones definitely won’t win on the feet, he isnt the knockout artist either
and he’s had a very hard time getting people down lately or at least doing any damage there. It’s hard to bet against Jones whom i consider THE GOAT finding a way, but in my head I see Izzy winning.

Jon just isn't motivated for guys like Santos and Reyes, they don't add much to his legacy. We saw what happened when he's motivated against DC and Gus

hey u still living on fantasy world again ts

There's huge gap between Coke Bones Jones and Pico Jones.

Coke Bones Jones would have finished Izzy.
Pico Jones point fight to split decision win/loss

Jones-Izzy would be such a point fighting snoozefest. I don't care about that fight even one bit.

I am not positive Jon would beat Jan at this point either.

I don't think we will ever see Jon and Adesanya fight now that Izzy lost.

Jones would not of KO's Izzy on the feet but he would of beat him and probably not by decision. His ground game is so far ahead of Izzy. Jan is a good champ but not sure he would be beat Jones 50% of the time.

This version of jon? Who the fook knows really? He's still good but has been struggling with his opponents lately.
Jan hammered reyes. Jon struggled.
Styles make fights I know but either way, losing to jan is nothing to be ashamed of.

Izzy is just a kickboxer with no ground game easy fight for Jon

he hasnt wrestled anyone releveant in ages
We all saw what he did in the second gus fight. You don't think he could do the same to izzy?

Jones could do nothing but hookers and cocaine for the entire training camp ... and Izzy still wouldn’t be able to stop his takedown

Back