Jones has finished the top mma organizations HW champions

Nice find but he doesn't beat Econoreem, Volkan, Werdum, JDS and possibly not Ngannou unless he cuts them with hellbow while on PEDs

Heres a fact T.S , and inevitable one that should trigger you

Steroids make you a better fighter, so much so it makes you able to accomplish things that others have never done before that arent naturally possible

So goaty , i dunno about that hard to be GOAT and be a steroid cheat kinda takes the sport/honour out of being GOAT if you took shortcuts to get there
Not sure what you are trying to say.

Ive been following mma for a while, since Royce Shamrock and such.

I am not childishly naive about the pervasiveness PEDs in MMA (nor sports in general.)

Not really since Jones choked him out and dropped him to the floor like a sack of dirty clothing.

A gif of that would be nice

Na cause jones fucked up machida as well

I too can play this game.

Natural MW Lyoto Machida KOd both:
- UFC LHW and HW champ champ Randy Couture
- Bellator LHW and HW champ champ Ryan Bader

GOATy resume?

Impressive
Dont forget Also-

Machida defeated the HW Tuf winner and undefeated LHW champion Rashad Evans
Machida was also the undefeated LHW champion himself
fantastic resume!

#Hespect
095lyotomachidavsjonjones.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
No jones definitely knocked his fat ass stiff and left him crying

This is a professional sport. The fight was overturned to a NC. Yes he knocked him out but the fight doesn’t count on either fighters professional record so who cares?

This is a professional sport not a street fight. If it doesn’t count on a record due to cheating who cares who won that fight and how. It’s like people winning in sparring, who cares.

I mean, I love Machida but dude has been smoked too many times to make this a comparison including against the guy in the OP.

Not really since Jones choked him out and dropped him to the floor like a sack of dirty clothing.

A gif of that would be nice
To many guys quoting my post saying "Jon choked Machida LOL", totally missing the point.

I am NOT comparing Jon to Machida. TS wants to play a game of "GOATy resume" so I can play along.

Also- as pointed out by @ermac88

Machida defeated the HW Tuf winner and undefeated LHW champion Rashad Evans
Machida was also the undefeated LHW champion himself

A fantastic resume that you cannot deny.

I almost wish Jones would beat DC at HW to make Daniel’s second belt irrelevant.

This is a professional sport. The fight was overturned to a NC. Yes he knocked him out but the fight doesn’t count on either fighters professional record so who cares?

This is a professional sport not a street fight. If it doesn’t count on a record due to cheating who cares who won that fight and how. It’s like people winning in sparring, who cares.
Dc can’t and won’t ever beat jones . You understand if dc fights him hw and loses again anything he’s done becomes irrelevant.
You should be grateful that bones doesn’t go up there and knock his fat ass out again . Your mentor was so fat against rumble he had to cheat to make weight .
The only reason there wasn’t consequences was because they needed his fat ass to get slaughtered and jones wouldn’t waste his time with a beltless scrub .

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Ive been following mma for a while, since Royce Shamrock and such.

I am not childishly naive about the pervasiveness PEDs in MMA (nor sports in general.)

Im saying maybe jones doesnt hold the wins over the guys in your O.P ..if he doesn't use vitamin S

Dc can’t and won’t ever beat jones . You understand if dc fights him hw and loses again anything he’s done becomes irrelevant.
You should be grateful that bones doesn’t go up there and knock his fat ass out again . Your mentor was so fat against rumble he had to cheat to make weight .
The only reason there wasn’t consequences was because they needed his fat ass to get slaughtered and jones wouldn’t waste his time with a beltless scrub .

I disagree. The first fight had DC doing pretty well until he gassed.
Weight cuts contribute to this. Especially with DCs prior sport history.

DC has always looked great at heavyweight and only fought at Light heavyweight due to His team mate.

Jones has one decision win over him. The other fight was a no contest. DC has had success in both fights.

I don’t care who wins to be honest. I just want to see good fights. He isn’t my “mentor” or anything. I am not a fan of either to be honest.

I just think that Jones doesn’t deserve the accolades he gets anymore.At some point he has ingested so many peds he can’t even pass a test if you believe that narrative.

Even the monster that was TRT victor was able to pass a drug test at the end of his ufc run. Why can’t jones?

Jones competes in Rizin or anywhere else and I couldn’t care what he takes. In the UFC though he is expected to pass drug tests especially for title fights.

Im saying maybe jones doesnt hold the wins over the guys in your O.P ..if he doesn't use vitamin S
Like I said im not childishly naive about peds in mma.
Neither Jones nor his opponents popped for anything in those fights. So that is completely irrelevant.

Like I said im not childishly naive about peds in mma.
Neither Jones nor his opponents popped for anything in those fights. So that is completely irrelevant.

Isnt that convenient..lol

Convenient that they all passed in those fights?

Again, I dont know what you are trying to type.

I think you do troll

Jones's entire career has a question mark beside it due to his failed tests..

Who knows when he started or ever stopped using steroids and peds for his fights..we have reason to believe every fight barring the O.S.P ..jones was on something or could have been

I think you do troll

Jones's entire career has a question mark beside it due to his failed tests..

Who knows when he started or ever stopped using steroids and peds for his fights..we have reason to believe every fight barring the O.S.P ..jones was on something or could have been

Yeah dude I have no idea what you are trying to type.

Maybe he was an juice when he fought those guys, maybe his opponents were, maybe they were all "natty" (unlikely)

they all passed whatever tests they took at the time, who cares, he won.

Anything else is irrelevant

Yeah dude I have no idea what you are trying to type.

Maybe he was an juice when he fought those guys, maybe his opponents were, maybe they were all "natty" (unlikely)

they all passed whatever tests they took at the time, who cares, he won.

Anything else is irrelevant

If you don't actually follow MMA you could at least try to check things out on Fight Finder so you get the most basic info. I don't know how anyone could manage to miss that the second Jones vs DC fight was a NC due to Jones being caught cheating.

If you don't actually follow MMA you could at least try to check things out on Fight Finder so you get the most basic info. I don't know how anyone could manage to miss that the second Jones vs DC fight was a NC due to Jones being caught cheating.

The discussion was regarding the other current HW champs (no longer in the UFC) who Jones finished when they were in the UFC.

Jones beat Cormier twice. The second time was deemed a NC, but doesnt undue Cormier being rendered unconscious in his second loss.

Back