Jones has been #1 LHW for 8 years. GOAT?

Jon Jones has only looked vulnerable in one fight in his entire UFC career. That's pretty crazy in itself. The guy is unstoppable right now.

In the end, all his (Jones) wins are going to be overturned eventually.
tenor.gif

Considering Jones has had to take forced hiatus twice for PED issues...that's, what, nearly 3 years of his 8 year reign when he was inactive?

16 fight win streak in the UFC with majority of them title fights, doesn't get brought up ever. He's the GOAT

Does that include the years he was banned because of his ped use? I don't think those count. GSP is the goat.

16 fight win streak in the UFC with majority of them title fights, doesn't get brought up ever. He's the GOAT
Please tell me you're not talking about Jon Jones.

Because Jon Jones does not have a 16 fight win streak at any point in his record.

Is my list accurate.

Jones has been the #1 LHW for 8 years in a row.

José was #1 for 6 years
Mighty Mouse was #1 for 6 years
GSP was #1 for 6 years
Silva was #1 for 6 years (few months shy of 7 years)
Fedor was #1 for 8 years

Jones will be the GOAT if he wins the HW belt or stays champ for another year. This is crazy groundbreaking stuff guys. (List doesn't account for how active the fighters were/are just how long in years that they were numero uno).

<JonesLaugh>

You forgot him popping twice. Also for the same substance his brother got popped for......by trained supplements ofc lol

Jones has been the #1 LHW for 8 years in a row.
If Jones wasn't stripped of his title and rankings on multiple occasions that might've been the case, but in reality Jones has not been the #1 LHW for 8 years.

Jones was the #1 LHW from 2011-2015, which is 4 years. And then again for another 5 months.
So Jones has been the #1 LHW for close to 5 years.

Happy to help TS.

Last edited:
Yea but gsp didnt inject needles into his ass.
According to his cuck fanbase maybe. Get real kid, you dont get to the very top of an individual sport, or especially a combat sport, and stay their without having an edge over the 80% of your division that is juiced up too. I dont need a dirty urine to know if the guys at the top of the heap are using something. The proof is abundantly out there, even some of GSPs request through his career and statements he has made have outed himself. Dont be afraid to look for the truth, when you quit thinking these prize fighters are some type of role models then it's an easier pill to swallow

Back