Jones has been #1 LHW for 8 years. GOAT?

... because the champion is #1 you fucking retard. That is how rankings work.

And he beat him once, the 2nd time is a NC.

You can very easily pass someone by rankings that beat you, like Tony is ranked higher than MJ.

I don't care about rankings. EVERYONE including DC knows Jones has been the #1 LHW in the last years 8 years and is defending his #1 position July 6th. Tune in, sucker.

GSP fought under VADA and defended the WW belt vs the #1 contender.

GSP then fought under USADA and won the MW belt, was in the testing pool for several years and never popped.

Lance and Marion Jones never popped either.

Jones has never been KO’d, subbed or lost on the judges scorecard to anyone.

Gsp got subbed and TKO’d/subbed twice depending how you look at it

Matt Hamill disagrees

Are you trolling?

Who in the last 8 years was a better LHW fighter than Jones?

Anyone who wasn't so shook of fighting they needed drugs to get in a cage

Rankings don't mean shit when everyone knows who the #1 guy is. You're appealing to authority (people who make the rankings) which is funny because most hardcore MMA and boxing fans don't take most rankings seriously.

The only thing every one knows is that Jon is a cheat, his nuthuggers just love to act like performance enhancing drugs don't enhance your performance.

If you're a hardcore fan of MMA or Boxing you have your own rankings
So essentially, you can make up any list you want and present it as having some sort of merit? Get outta here.

Old man Dan was 205 lbs fight night when he layed Fedor out. That's less than most MWs in cage

Weighed in at 207

Fedor weighed in at 223, that's less than almost all LHWs in the cage, so what's your point?

Jones is picogram for picogram the best

He literally beat DC twice at LHW. How can DC be the #1 LHW when he has 2 losses to Jones? To be better than someone, you fight them and win....

He has one loss and 1 NC.

Jones has asterix next to all his wins since he started testing positive.
I am nicer than most and believe he has fought clean towards the start of his career. As soon as he popped I don’t think victories after while he continues to fail count towards the goat discussion. He leaves the ufc and that changes due to less testing.

Drug cheats are automatically out of the running for goat status.

Especially drug cheats that get a note from daddy Dana to keep fighting despite failed drug tests.

He has one loss and 1 NC.

Jones has asterix next to all his wins since he started testing positive.
I am nicer than most and believe he has fought clean towards the start of his career. As soon as he popped I don’t think victories after while he continues to fail count towards the goat discussion. He leaves the ufc and that changes due to less testing.

I think he's been on the juice since he first won the belt and has on gear the last 8 years. He should've been suspended for 4 years for testing positive for Turinabol.

But none of that matters and he's still the #1 guy and will be the GOAT in a couple years.

Anyone who wasn't so shook of fighting they needed drugs to get in a cage

The only thing every one knows is that Jon is a cheat, his nuthuggers just love to act like performance enhancing drugs don't enhance your performance.

So essentially, you can make up any list you want and present it as having some sort of merit? Get outta here.

I don't care about fighters using drugs in Pro fights, especially at the elite level.

Yes, Jones is a cheat and has gotten away with a lot more than anyone else. I'm not even a fan of Jones but I will watch him fight.

Yes, hardcore fans are mostly in consensus with who the top guys are and what matchups should be next, especially for contender fights and championship fights. Welcome to the world of combat sports. No, I'm staying.

Why avoid my question? You dodged it like a little bitch.
What LHW in last the 8 years and presently, is better than Jones?
I'll answer it for you. Nobody!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Is my list accurate.

Jones has been the #1 LHW for 8 years in a row.

José was #1 for 6 years
Mighty Mouse was #1 for 6 years
GSP was #1 for 6 years
Silva was #1 for 6 years (few months shy of 7 years)
Fedor was #1 for 8 years

Jones will be the GOAT if he wins the HW belt or stays champ for another year. This is crazy groundbreaking stuff guys. (List doesn't account for how active the fighters were/are just how long in years that they were numero uno).

<JonesLaugh>

<36>
so we get to just pretend he didnt get stripped for PEDs.... Jones fans lol

<36>
so we get to just pretend he didnt get stripped for PEDs.... Jones fans lol

I don't like Jones. I thought he should've been banned 4 years for testing positive for Turinabol. He's fake as fuck. He cheated on wife while she was at home with their children because he's a shit cunt. And I believe he's been on steroids since he won his belt the first time.

But none of that matters because I can look at his wins and say he is the LHW GOAT and close to becoming the GOAT.

I personally like DC. He's definitely a good guy and good wrestling coach. DC is a great role model. Jones = trash.

I think he's been on the juice since he first won the belt and has on gear the last 8 years. He should've been suspended for 4 years for testing positive for Turinabol.

But none of that matters and he's still the #1 guy and will be the GOAT in a couple years.

Fair enough. The repeated failed test takes him off the list for me.

Jones competes in the only organisation that has mildly legit drug testing. He has essentially been given a free pass to continue cheating.

Remembering that DC has passed all tests including prior to joining the UFC.

Out of DC and Jones who would benefit more from being able to use PEDs?
The 40 year old athlete at the end of his career or the guy in his athletic prime?

The above is why I now put DC above Jones.
Jones already had everything going for him if he could stay off all the drugs he would of surpassed prime Fedor's run easily.

I don't care about rankings. EVERYONE including DC knows Jones has been the #1 LHW in the last years 8 years and is defending his #1 position July 6th. Tune in, sucker.

Lol then why make a post glorifying someone's ranking spot you tool.

Back