Jones has become to soft

deadon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want the disrespectful JJ back. Hes just to soft these days with the God stuff. It reminds me of Pac in boxing. Its time to hang em up if he wants to stay undefeated. Hes slow and just doesnt have the skills he use to have. Just my opinion.

Yes, from an unbeatable human highlight to a boring beatable human in the last few years

He's basically 28-0 now.

JWcycnu.gif

Less roids will do that

but no matter how many times you say it he has an L. Reality doesn’t change.

The competition is catching up, and he's got a lot of miles on him. He was young, and in his prime so he was able to get away with being reckless and trying risky things in the Octagon, now he's a lot older and more risk averse.

But honestly, he doesn't need to change his style, he wins fights when they go to decision regardless of how much or how little he does.

Fans before: jones is a pos. He needs to get his shit together. Scum bag. Drug addict. Loser.

Fans now: we want the old jones back this one is too good of a guy.

The competition is catching up, and he's got a lot of miles on him. He was young, and in his prime so he was able to get away with being reckless and trying risky things in the Octagon, now he's a lot older and more risk averse.

But honestly, he doesn't need to change his style, he wins fights when they go to decision regardless of how much or how little he does.

Thank you for this message.

Completely agree

Even if he keeps winning via split decision every fight is still an amazing feat

He was never that good.

Outstanding LHWer (best & most accomplished ever at higher weight classes), but no more or less than that.

Beat a bunch of old names who had no cohesive game, intelligent planning and physical parity.

Never beat anyone better than, say, Chad Mendes.

Lost to Reyes (who's decent), barely edged Santos and Gus.

I'm sure it's being at the top all these years and motivation. Tough to stay super motivated for every single fight when you've been at the top for so long. That, along with milage.

He had a flawless performance in the rematch against Gus and brought in both DC fights, but can't say Jones has looked that great these past 3 fights. He's okay doing JUST ENOUGH each time to get the W. No killer instinct at all to hurt his opponents.

Not sure moving up to HW is gonna happen anytime soon. Father time is undefeated.

Fans before: jones is a pos. He needs to get his shit together. Scum bag. Drug addict. Loser.

Fans now: we want the old jones back this one is too good of a guy.

"Fans" are not a single entity. strange as it may be, they can think opposite opinions on the same subject.

Fans: Jones won that fight
Also fans: Reyes won that fight

"Fans" are not a single entity. strange as it may be, they can think opposite opinions on the same subject.

Fans: Jones won that fight
Also fans: Reyes won that fight
Not talking about everyone, clearly. If it dont apply let it fly.

That's what the dick pills were for...

He just beat a undefeated guy came coming off a brutal ko win.hes not ducking anyone.

Back