Jones/Gus 2 should be next

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by iboufring**, Jan 4, 2015.

1. iboufring**

iboufring** Green Belt

What is the point of having a contender fight just after the title fight when Gus is the clear contender?

Dont get me wrong i am a big fan of Rumble but i think both of them presents different problems for Jon.
    it should be Rumble/Cormier and Gus/Jones 2. At the same card just for the drama.

This is of course, just my opinion.

2. iboufring**

iboufring** Green Belt

Dont be suprised if Gus is "out with an injury"

3. mental mickey

mental mickey Yellow Belt

Why would you take a fighter on an 8 fight win streak out of title shot eliminator to put him against a guy who has 2-1 record at LHW and who's last fight was a near enough shut out loss to the current champion in which his heart and soul was stolen

4. jessejecmma

jessejecmma Green Belt

Deleted

5. Bones245n4847

Bones245n4847 Red Belt

This would be the worst case scenario imo. If Rumble pulls out, they can sit Gus out and have him fight Jones in the summer. Rumble hasn't done enough to get a title shot and I'm looking at the other top guys, there is not title eliminator fight to make. If Gus pulls out what do they do? Title elimator Rumble-Bader? No one wants to see Rumble-Davis again. Evans-Glover is signed. DC just lost, who the hell is Jones fighting?

6. Philippou4Life

Philippou4Life Black Belt

The hell kind of thread is this?

7. mental mickey

mental mickey Yellow Belt

Why would you take a fighter on an 8 fight win streak out of title shot eliminator to put him against a guy who has 2-1 record at LHW and who's last fight was a near enough shut out loss to the current champion in which his heart and soul was stolen