Jones Grabbing the Cage

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
Someone called Jon grabbing the cage after DC picked him up a few weeks ago, it took 5 rounds but you were right. It pissed me off, Jon fought very well and only had one eye poke, then he pulled that and the cheap shot at the end. Could have been a clean victory and he still frustrates the hell out of me. I want to like him so much lol, he just makes it so difficult. Does anyone have a gif of him reaching for it? I remembered that post and lost it when I saw it.

Man, you sound like a girl dating a gangster or something.

Cool story bro. What's with the douchebags flooding Sherdog tonight? Where were these braggadocious clowns before Jon won, Sherdog was almost entirely pro DC it seemed.

He tried cheating again and still got taken down.

Cool story bro. What's with the douchebags flooding Sherdog tonight? Where were these braggadocious clowns before Jon won, Sherdog was almost entirely pro DC it seemed.

I'm pro-DC, that sentence just sounded funny. Nothing personal.

he only had 1 eye poke this fight, this is the cleanest he'll ever fight.

Agreed, TS. But you'll only get hate from frontrunners. I was talking to Mishal Abul about how much I was respecting Jones for keeping his fingers in seconds before he poked Cormier. Then Jones grabbed the fence in the 5th. Then that finishing shit and I just had to shrug because I know I just can't ever be a fan of the guy (while still respecting his ability).

It's much like after the Gus fight, where I thought I was able to turn a corner and really like him for taking such a hard fight, striving, and earning a controversial but earned decision..... then he didnt give any respect to Gus, talked about 70% after the fight, and I all that fandom was immediately lost.

Aww, You're a little bitch huh?

Lmao Jon won you moron, not you. That is seriously pathetic. Jon fought excellently tonight, I'm not taking that away from him.

FYI Cormier completed the takedown without any problem. If you wanted him to land on full mount then LOL!!!!!!

I was rooting for DC 100%

it wouldnt have mattered if DC finished the TD

Someone called Jon grabbing the cage after DC picked him up a few weeks ago, it took 5 rounds but you were right. It pissed me off, Jon fought very well and only had one eye poke, then he pulled that and the cheap shot at the end. Could have been a clean victory and he still frustrates the hell out of me. I want to like him so much lol, he just makes it so difficult. Does anyone have a gif of him reaching for it? I remembered that post and lost it when I saw it.

Considering DC threw punches after the bell, DC is the scum everybody should be upset with. He hit a ref in the face, way to prove yourself as a classless fighter.

I'm pro-DC, that sentence just sounded funny. Nothing personal.
I feel you lol. There's just a lot of losers who have been silent that are now here to gloat and act like they achieved something. Sherdog has gone full retard after what was a great fight.
He tried cheating again and still got taken down.
I just wonder if he would have landed with more control if Jon hadn't of done it. I'm not going to say it won him the fight, the judges already gave him the victory, but it taints things I feel as a long time fight fan.
he only had 1 eye poke this fight, this is the cleanest he'll ever fight.

I was really proud of him honestly, I was telling all my friends that he was doing much better. It wasn'tnearly as bad as normal, hopefully he sticks with that because I did appreciate it greatly.

Jones should of been disqualified. But as usual, the refs are paid off.

Agreed, TS. But you'll only get hate from frontrunners. I was talking to Mishal Abul about how much I was respecting Jones for keeping his fingers in seconds before he poked Cormier. Then Jones grabbed the fence in the 5th. Then that finishing shit and I just had to shrug because I know I just can't ever be a fan of the guy (while still respecting his ability).

It's much like after the Gus fight, where I thought I was able to turn a corner and really like him for taking such a hard fight, striving, and earning a controversial but earned decision..... then he didnt give any respect to Gus, talked about 70% after the fight, and I all that fandom was immediately lost.

You and I, and all of us who see it for what it is, We're labeled the jones haters, when were actually the only ones not glazed by Jones semen

I was really proud of him honestly, I was telling all my friends that he was doing much better. It wasn'tnearly as bad as normal, hopefully he sticks with that because I did appreciate it greatly.

Did you like how he acted at the end of the fight? Doesn't seems like he's changed for the better. DC also fought him in close whereas he mostly pokes his opponents at range.

Yeah he's a little bitch because he doesn't condone eye gouging and fence grabbing in a fucking fight you dick head.
The eye poke didn't seem too malicious, I didn't hold it against him and it was my biggest fear leading in to the fight.
I was rooting for DC 100%

it wouldnt have mattered if DC finished the TD
It bought him time, they would have landed at a different angle, who knows what could have happened. It could have affected the outcome, I had DC with 2 rounds at that point and it could have won him the 5th if he kept control.
Considering DC threw punches after the bell, DC is the scum everybody should be upset with. He hit a ref in the face, way to prove yourself as a classless fighter.

Jon put his hands up, DC conceded, then Jon clearly sucker punched him. Of course DC went after him after that.

The fence grab was basically just brushing the top of the cage and didn't have an effect. DC still took him down. DC tried to grab the fence on one of the TDs too.

Back