Jones getting a warning for eye pokes...

JJ Glo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
is like someone getting a slap on the wrist for running around with a knife in their hand and accidently stabbing someone.

Jones knows he's going to possibly poke his opponents eye and just get away with a warning, so he just keeps on doing it. Why is he not getting a point deducted after the first eye poke? Seriously.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I'm not hating on Jones. Can you not read?

I'm asking why the hell is Jones still getting warnings for eye pokes when it is clear as day that he does it intentionally because he knows he will just get a warning.

Deduct him a point. He would still win the fight.

I'm asking why the hell is Jones still getting warnings for eye pokes when it is clear as day that he does it intentionally because he knows he will just get a warning.

First one is always a warning.

But in Jones's case, because he's champ, 2nd and 3rd are also warnings.

is like someone getting a slap on the wrist for running around with a knife in their hand and accidently stabbing someone.

Jones knows he's going to possibly poke his opponents eye and just get away with a warning, so he just keeps on doing it. Why is he not getting a point deducted after the first eye poke? Seriously.

The way the rule is now it's actually dumb of a fighter to not poke eyes and kick the groin in every fight because hey its just a warning.

Don't hate the player, hate the rules.

everyone should use their one free eyepoke move per fight since they will never get penalized on the first offense.

I understand that a warning should be given first, but this is a repeat offender we're talking about.

l4qLswI.gif

i have to give props to the GOAT poker

he only eyepoked once, seemed concerned about it when herb dean approached to him about it and never did it anymore

lets hope he can continue to be like that

Back