Media Jones gets HUGE

His frame doesn't look like it's built to hold more mass. He looked better at 205
With two brothers in the nfl in the past, it’s no wonder Jon got the nickname bones growing up. You would think his frame would be able to naturally gain a lot of weight without looking like it’s hit its maximum.

looks fat, honestly. Like an ecto who is doing 3 rep sets and eating 10,000 calories a day.
probably strong, though.
Agree. My dad always told me I was the skinny style of the three. Never would be big. Went on a major calorie diet trying to become jacked and just wound up with a belly like Jones and still chicken legs I have. It’s actually a bad look, IMO.

edit someone mentioned Jones brothers. They’re just built different man. Jon wants to be as “big” in the head and body of an NFL player and he just isn’t that....

Francis is fighting for the belt for the 3rd time, Jones body is committing sins against nature.

LyVt.gif

jones will be afraid forever by ngannou, miocic , lewis, volkov, blaydes etc etc...he is goat in 205 but he almost lost his santos and reyes fights, and he know every hw is more dangerous than of all these lhws....jones never will fight in hws ¡¡

Is he back at that gym he was at before the OSP fight?

dude this guy busted for PEDs:
View attachment 854023

and this:
View attachment 854022

Not every PED abuser look like the Hulk. Bones learned his lessons from last time he popped after the second DC fight, where he was talking about going up to HW after and looked like this:
View attachment 854024

He now knows that you have to take this stuff in cycles.​

I get that, Josh Barnett and James Toney are other examples, but Jones was a ripped athlete and already a big dude. He has been busted with drugs before, so it is unlikely he is using anything extra to gain his size. He has pretty much just gained fat

At this point he doesn't look like he'd bring anything to HW that nobody's seen before. Probably gas after two rounds of trying to take someone down and get knocked out in the process.

Jon Jones is a monster fighter, but he is not natural heavyweight. He is perfectly constructed to dominate light heavyweight.

Pics don't fool anyone pussy, sign the dotted line or fuck off for good!

PS: you look fat.

Hes not lifting heavy.

Smart.

Its not about what you look like. The guys with him look like meatheads that cant scratch their own elbows.

Imagine he does all this bulking up just to get slept in the 1st round in his first HW fight. God, that would be amazing.

Speed kills. Jones was young, quick and fast when he won the title. He became more slow and lumbering as his championship reign went on. That resulted in a lot of lackluster decisions. I don't see how this is going to help him but most HWs aren't exactly quick and agile themselves. We'll see.

People who do juice often have body image issues. He probably wants to compete with Ngannou.

I don't think Jones was ever quick.

His gift was dominating from range and then grappling in close.

Hes always been vulnerable from mid range.

Francis isn't staying mid range.

His weight will affect his speed, he may get more power as a tradeoff.

Back