Jones First Professional Fight "Unsportsmanlike" and "Cocky"

He kicked him in the body before the ref stopped the fight what the fuck? You are just trying to pick shit out now to hate the guy. Thanks for the video though I never saw it very impressive first fight for Bones Jones.

Not trying to hate on Jones. Was an excellent first performance and I hadn't seen it either.

Possibly, like everyone else in the UFC. Tests don't prove you're clean. They prove you passed the test.

Indeed. Don't have causal suspicion for other fighters. More transparency would be nice, but I don't want to derail this thread with this discussion.

Is there a date when the results will be released?

Unsure. I believe MMAJunkie and a few other people put in FOI requests for the full records, usually takes ~20 days or so.

And we still have to wait for the post-fights. Dunno when those come out.

The only thing I got from that video is how shitty those commentators are. What a whiny twat.

A cocky fighter. Sheesh. What has this world come to?

He may be a roiding cokehead, but that kick was perfectly fine.

I'm no fan of Jones, but we can't encourage this type of shit either. The fact that he did blow; doesn't make him a cokehead; and the fact he's never been busted for roids, certainly doesn't make him a roider. The speculation is fighter bashing. Let's not, por favor?

Also, that kick wasn't after the stoppage. It was at the stoppage.

There are plenty of things to criticize Jones for, we don't need to reach for extra bullshit reasons.

Lol you guys! If that bothered you , why are you watching fights?

Damn, we're going all the way back to Jon's first fight to look for more reasons to bash him.

I'm no fan of Jones, but we can't encourage this type of shit either. The fact that he did blow; doesn't make him a cokehead; and the fact he's never been busted for roids, certainly doesn't make him a roider. The speculation is fighter bashing. Let's not, por favor?

Well he delivered a very suspect T/E sample so I don't think speculating it is fighter bashing. Heck, there's a whole thread speculating it.

Well he delivered a very suspect T/E sample so I don't think speculating it is fighter bashing. Heck, there's a whole thread speculating it.

Ya try to do a guy a favor.

Dude is the cockiest coke head in the history of the "sport".

Cry more.

Jesus christ. I haven't said that since the days of Starcraft: Brood War. You see what you guys do to me

lol. I have to laugh at Jones being called cocky in his first pro fight. I love how Jones finished the guy literally as the commentator was finishing saying, "He raised his hand a little too soon."

lol @ being upset that a fighter threw a "full force untamed" kick during a fight. So c@cky and unprofessional.

I don't think TS fully understands the meaning of "after the finish."

Cry me a river. I watch for fights not for who is an Angel or not. Jones haters need to get a grip.

It seems almost unfathomable that some fans still can't accept that Bones enjoys beating on people, he likes it. He's an ass sometimes. There are stories of him and his brothers throwing house parties when they were young and getting into fights with "townies" and throwing them through windows.

Irrational hate undermines legitimate criticism.

Stop it, TS.

Back