Media Jones fires back at Israel Adesanya in his latest social media post

It’s a shame this is gonna be one of those ufc superfights that should happen but likely will never happen

How can he fight Adesanya now? He weight at least 250lbs now.
Either move down in the future if Adesanya has the LHW belt, or Adesanya move up to HW. Jones offered the fight to Adesanya and his team before making the move up in weight to fight at HW.

Either move down in the future if Adesanya has the LHW belt, or Adesanya move up to HW. Jones offered the fight to Adesanya and his team before making the move up in weight to fight at HW.

Yeah true, I do hope in the future probably next year these two fight. If Adesanya moves up to HW and fights for the belt that Jones is holding. That could very well be the biggest PPV ever in MMA.

It's because Adesanya keeps talking shit about Jones but won't fight him yet. Jones has constantly called for the fight, it's Adesanya and his team that won't accept it yet. So Jones is in the right to troll him.

Jon agreed to fight, Izzy said no. Spin it whatever way you like. And as soon as Jon vacated and moved up, Izzy moved up.

Izzy wants nothing to do with Jones. And if he hadn't embarrassed himself by talking all that shit, I wouldn't blame him at all. But he did. Horrendous duck job.

" I'll move up in 2 years in 2021"

2021.. moves up... omg " Duck! "

Jon Jones . Vacates belt .vacates division. Still hasn't fought since February 2020. Not a "duck".....

Ahh Sherdog. You're quite the joke.

" I'll move up in 2 years in 2021"

2021.. moves up... omg " Duck! "

Jon Jones . Vacates belt .vacates division. Still hasn't fought since February 2020. Not a "duck".....

Ahh Sherdog. You're quite the joke.
"Fight me".

"No".

End of story.

So can we all agree that if people want to
see shit posts on Twitter that they will follow fighters on Twitter? That way we can avoid sharing their shit posts in a second location?

This is another fight like Jones/Cormier, where I can't stand either guy so seeing either one lose is great. Maybe we will have another situation like Jones/Cormier 2 where one guy loses and the other guy pops for roids and gets his win overturned so it's a loss for both.

Jon " Fight me. "
Izzy " I'll move up In 2021 when I've cleaned out middleweight "
Jon 2020.. "vacate belt. Vacate division "
Izzy 2021 moves up.

Omg duck. Lol

Jon vs Izzy might be bigger than Jon vs DC.

Jon Jones is a very sensitive man and has low self esteem. Why does he let Izzy bother him so much? Just move on and focus on being the HW champ.

He wants Izzy to be his excuse to dodge HW again.

Jon " Fight me. "
Izzy " I'll move up In 2021 when I've cleaned out middleweight "
Jon 2020.. "vacate belt. Vacate division "
Izzy 2021 moves up.

Omg duck. Lol
"I'll chase Jones to HW"

"After Jan I'm moving back down"

Lol indeed.

"I'll chase Jones to HW"

"After Jan I'm moving back down"

Lol indeed.

If Jon had fought by now I'm sure the timeline would be different... but why would you want izzy to be shelved for another 6 months waiting for Jon to finally fight?

If Jon had fought by now I'm sure the timeline would be different... but why would you want izzy to be shelved for another 6 months waiting for Jon to finally fight?
As I said, if Izzy hadn't continually opened his big mouth about fighting Jones, I wouldn't have expected him to fight him. But he did. So I expect him to back up his bluster. Unfortunately, he has no intention of doing so. Which is why he waited until Jones vacated to move up, and why he's going to move back down after Jan. His HW talk was always total bullshit. He wanted nothing to do with Jones when offered the fight, and certainly wants nothing to do with him at HW.

I dunno about no steroids, he did grow a titty in his 30s. Only difference is Jon Jones used shady black market sources and got dumb advice.

Hes been tested by USADA hundreds of times and still clobbering his opponents. All while Jones has looked unimpressive af since USADA came around....

They both have unlikable personalities so it would be great to see them fight, guaranteeing knew would lose.

Back