Jones felt he won decisevly

There's a lot of idiots on Sherdog.

If he didn't win so decisively why did all of the judges agree that he won?

Hahahaha, yeah, let's side with the JUDGES!

Fucking love the non-stop moving goal posts. Judges are idiots and have no idea what they are talking about, unless they score the fight for my favorite fighter than they are right! Wee!

HE DID, that was one of the easier 3-2 fights I've watch, and he dominated the 5th and final round.

i would've loved to see a few more rounds. cause even though at the end of the fight based on my own judging and scoring system i think jones pulled ahead. ( If based on rounds then gus won, but if based on realistic stuff like how it looks at the end of the fight and damage it's close but jones was pulling ahead in the end.)

HOWEVER. ... i think if more rounds were in play then maybe jones woulda gotten stopped by docs due to having his face battered in and bleeding. or jones would've tko'd gus cause he was exhausted. who knows.

Jones says that he thought he won, Sherdog bitches and moans. When Gus says it however, Sherdog doesn't complain.

Because Gus won, and Jones didn't. And the thousands and thousands of people voting in the polls are an indication of this.

because people are involuntarily biased and/or haters and/or stupid

If the fight was so controversial why did the judges score it unanimously (one guy even 49-46 which I don't agree with but hey). Why had all the media the fight for Jones?
Why did Big John who watched the fight from inside the cage score it for Jones?

The answer is not because they are all less competent than random haters on the internet, let's get that one out of the way before you come up with a reason lol

Nobody should listen to what you say, especially you. You and "theone" are the biggest JJ c0kc gobblers on this forum no matter what 'obvious' stupid thing he does, even the undebatable shit you defend him on. You two are so freaking bias it stings...jeez at least mix it up a bit and not look so obvious lol You two must have a special emotional connection or bond with JJ to be the person you are. He must have inspired you beyond disbelief into complete dissolution.

Jones says that he thought he won, Sherdog bitches and moans. When Gus says it however, Sherdog doesn't complain.

Honestly, because of Gus' attitude. He said "I felt I won." while Jones said "I was 70% and I think I won decisively and there shouldn't be a rematch." .... pretty big difference.

Hahahaha, yeah, let's side with the JUDGES!

Fucking love the non-stop moving goal posts. Judges are idiots and have no idea what they are talking about, unless they score the fight for my favorite fighter than they are right! Wee!

Ok then let's not go with the judges.

Let's go with what the MMA journalists say...hmmm all say Jones, let's not go with those dudes.

What does the ref who reffed the fight say? Jones? Screw that guy, what does he know.

Ok who's left? Random haters on the internet. Finally someone I can trust!!!

Because Gus won, and Jones didn't. And the thousands and thousands of people voting in the polls are an indication of this.

And its not that he just said he though he won...its that he thinks its unbelievable to think that he lost and said that he was at 70% for the fight

HE DID, that was one of the easier 3-2 fights I've watch, and he dominated the 5th and final round.
Are you fucking shitting me, how in teh fuck did he win any of the first 3 rounds? Even the 4th is questionable because he was getting hammered for 4.30 minutes and the judges thought Alex was much more hurt by that elbow than he probably was, he was just a bit gassed.

Gus 4-1.

Nobody should listen to what you say, especially you. You and "theone" are the biggest JJ c0kc gobblers on this forum no matter what 'obvious' stupid thing he does, even the undebatable shit you defend him on. You two are so freaking bias it stings...jeez at least mix it up a bit and not look so obvious lol You two must have a special emotional connection or bond with JJ to be the person you are. He must have inspired you beyond disbelief into complete dissolution.

He actually hasn't affected me that much outside of entertaining me greatly whenever he fights.
He certainly seems to have gotten into your head though...

However I am actually getting a pretty big kick out of riling up you, YOU personally (but also all other haters, i.e. 87% of the internet)

Let's go with what the MMA journalists say...hmmm all say Jones, let's not go with those dudes.

What does the ref who reffed the fight say? Jones? Screw that guy, what does he know.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, and, it's becoming progressively funnier watching you try and make a point.

Hahaha great respond to that bullshit of a post! Well done, sir!

So you agree with Jones? Really? It was a one sided decisive beat down? Gus doesn't "deserve" a rematch? ..tha fuck outta here with that shit, obvious swinger of nuts.

Gustafsson made Jones stand-up look pathetic.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, and, it's becoming progressively funnier watching you try and make a point.

+1

The reason I keep replying back to posts like his. :) It is fun to expose the JJ nuthugger veils.

So you agree with Jones? Really? It was a one sided decisive beat down? Gus doesn't "deserve" a rematch? ..tha fuck outta here with that shit, obvious swinger of nuts.

it wasn't that decisive but it wasn't controversial.

Just a close fight...

Back